Chapter 13: A Talk Between Two

Start from the beginning

"I'M SORRY! THIS ISN'T EASY! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!!! AND STOP SHOUTING!!! IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY LOUD!!!"

"GET USED TO IT!!! EVERYTHING IS LOUD WHEN YOU HAVE EXTREME HEARING!!!"

"THAT IS STUPID!"

"WELL GET USED TO IT ANYWAY!"

Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun's parents were watching this exchange, facepalming around every two seconds. I can't facepalm myself, because I'm not a vampire first of all, and thus, I have no idea how Mina feels, and who knows? Maybe this is really difficult.

"UGH. WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!" Mina shouted, plopping down onto the floor.

"You aren't trying, it really isn't that hard, you just have to control yourself!" Chaeyoung said, clearly getting frustrated with Mina.

"I am trying..." I heard Mina mumble under her breath.

"Clearly not hard enough, just think of it simply, nothing confusing, when you walk pretend you have to walk in slow motion, that'll match the speed of a normal human, and for the hearing thing, just imagine everything as almost, ALMOST, soundless then it should help. Come on, it's not that hard." Chaeyoung said, trying to give some advice, any advice really.

"Fine." Was the only reply Chaeyoung got before Mina stood up and tried to walk to the kitchen at a normal speed, but in the end she zoomed across the floor and crashed into a wall.

"Mina, SLOW MOTION NOT FAST FORWARD!!!" Chae said, the frustration returning into her voice.

Mina simply got up with a sigh and tried walking again, but this time, life just gets more entertaining. She manged to walk for the first few seconds before she zoomed...... and crashed into Chaeyoung, as a result she fell on top of the Mushroom and lemme just say what happened next gave me more respect for Tzuyu.

"OH PERFECT." was all Tzuyu said before she pushed Mina down a bit, causing our new couple, 'MiChaeng' as we call them, to have their lips collide.

It was beautifully hilarious watching both Chaeyoung and Mina turn beet red as the rest of us decided to laugh our heads off at the two tomatoes. What was even better was that Tzuyu wouldn't get off.

But the odd thing, she wasn't looking at the tomatoes, she was looking at me.

CHAEYOUNG POV:

Okay... So... Remind me to kill Tzuyu later, as this is the most embarrassing moment of my life. First kiss. Gone. STOLEN BY A PENGUIN. After excessive thinking on how to get Tzuyu off of me, I ended up using one hand to pull Tzuyu down then whack her across the head, a blow that would have hurt a human, but Tzuyu stayed laughing.

"I SWEAR TO GOD." I shouted at Tzuyu.

And she of course, just simply continued laughing. I can feel my face being the same color as a tomato, but half of it was from being flustered and the other half was from being pissed off at Tzuyu. Well, actually, now it was mostly anger at TZuyu.

Mina on the other hand, looked like an utterly frozen icicle, okay cherry popsicle actually, seeing how red she was.

"Oy, Penguin, what are you doing? Get up!" I scolded, knowing that we had to resume her training, so that when we go to school tomarrow she wouldn't get caught right off the bat.

Slowly she got- SLOWLY. WAIT SHE DID SOMETHING SLOWLY. THANK GOD.

"SEE! YOU CAN DO THINGS SLOWLY!" I shouted, with probably a little fit too much happiness in my voice.

"Huh?" Mina said.

And yes I admit to this, I may have done a little happy dance a few seconds later after she actually did something slowly.

"Why the heck is she victory dancing?" Mina questioned.

I stopped, "Sorry, just happy you managed to move slowly and human-like."

"Yeah... I did.. Wait. I DID?!" She suddenly shouted.

"Uh, yeah, you did."

And now it was her turn to have a victory dance, which meant, it was now my turn to judge, but there really wasn't anything to judge because unlike me, she wasn't awkwardly spazzing, but rather actually dancing, I feel much more potato-like now...

"Anywho... Now walk at a normal human pace." I said, I mean, she can get up, but the main thing here is she has to walk normally- This feels like teaching a baby how to walk...

"OH-

Mina was interrupted by my parent's letting out an excited happy shout.

"Kids, we found it!" My father said.

"Found what?" Tzuyu asked.

"Something that will help us all."

--------------------------------------
I AM SO SORRY TO MY READERS!!!!! I know I am a horrible author for never updating, but school is annoying and I just didn't have time to write, not to mention a huge writer's block that is going on right now... I'm really super, duper, uber, puber, truper sorry!!!!!!

Today's Question: What do you think this, "Something that will help us all." is?

My Answer: Can't tell you ~