Chapter 5: SINKHOLE?!?!??!??

NAYEON POV:

I stared at Dahyun very sadly. I am unfortunately a hunter. My job is to kill vampires and if I refuse I am kicked out of my family or killed with vampire blood. As I watched her, I saw as she cut herself on countless sharp edges and she felt the pain for a split second before is dissapeared. She continued to save countless buried people.

I then realized, she isn't the vampire that I have been learning about. She is one that will actually die for good causes. I could see as she carefully hid the burns coming on her skin from all the human blood she was touching. It was insane.

She is literally getting burned by human blood, yet she just keeps helping everyone. I now wonder why hunters are so blind to the fact that vampires could actually be of great assistance in saving lives if we could only let them...

As I turned away, I saw a person stuck under a huge, and I mean huge rock. I knew as a human that'd never be able to lift it, but...

"Dahyun, I need some help!" I called out.

Dahyun quickly ran over to me and saw the person. She sighed as she simply walked up to the person and swiftly threw the rock of the person and helped the poor boy up.

I unconsciously smiled at her. She is actually trying really hard to save people...

Only if I could tell the Hunters of this phenomenon...

SANA POV:

We felt the rumble outside and I was extremely confused. I first decided to engage in my conversation with Momo.

"You saw it too?" I asked.

She nodded her head. This is not okay...

"It was Dahyun, snarling teeth..." She said.

"For me Tzuyu..." I said.

"Do you really think that they're Vamps?" Momo asked.

I could only sigh, now if Mina saw Chaeyoung then our suspicions would be confirmed but it's only me and Momo....

"I honestly don't know..." I said.

"Well, that would explain the cold hands, the cold attitude the pale skin and their transfer as well." Momo said.

"But, why?" I mumbled.

"Sana, I don't know, but this is a serious matter!" Momo shouted.

I almost cired, for the first time in my life. I didn't know why, but Tzuyu was literally the last person I wanted to be a vampire... For the first time, I was actually praying inside my heart that Tzuyu was just a simple normal soul, this is a first for a lot for me I guess...

Suddenly, the rumbling got a lot louder than before and I heard a lot of screams. This time Momo and I both bolted out of the treehouse to find the school's main campus buried in well, itself. A sinkhole, maybe half a mile or so in diameter... Just big enough to swallow the school...

I quickly slid down, as the hole wasn't deep, but more wide. Okay, scratch that, it was very deep. I literally crashed into the rubble, but being me, it wasn't that bad... I quickly made my way into the rubble and went I was in, I found most of the school still standing, but tons of people were stuck under so many people were stuck.

As I looked around I saw that there were some people who had gotten out and were currently resting for their injuries couldn't be helped right now. Soon my eyes settled down on a single figure. Tzuyu.

Tzuyu wasn't sweating despite the fact that she was practically digging people out of the rubble. Another mark that says she is a vampire, shoot. I sighed as I rushed over to see if she was okay.