Chapter 3: Seulgi, Joy and Yeri

MINA POV:

I waled with Chaenyoung to the blood pulling station and we got in line. Soon out turns were over and the entire process was over.

"Well, students, feel free to go home or stay." Mrs. Seo said.

After that, most of the students dashed out the door and I went into extra classes, as did Chaeyoung and her sisters. I smiled as she sat in her seat and opened up a book. I stared at her, I don't know why I was staring, but I just was. Her calm face made my day.

Suddenly Mrs. Seo walked in with 3 studenst that I had never seen before.

"OKay, those of you who are in here, these are our LATE transfers." Mrs. Seo said.

"We're sorry we're late, we couldn't find our way to the school." One of them said.

"Well, that's fine, I mean Phyte Acadamy is in the middle of a mountain, so please introduce yourselves." Mrs. Seo.

This reminds me. Phyte Acadamy, the high school to Phyll Junior High and Spor Elemantary, is in the middle of a mountain. Yeah, it's kinda like that one school in that one drama, I think it was Moorim School. Yeah, but we don't teach martail arts, although that is an optional class, that I am forced to take...

Anywhom the new girls...

"Hi I'm Park Sooyoung, you may call me Joy." The one who had spoken earlier said.

"I'm Yerim, but please call me Yeri." Another one said.

"I'm Seulgi, just Seulgi, and I am the oldest of us 3 triplets." The last one said.

"Well, Seulgi, Yeri and Joy, the class is empty right now since most kids went home, so please take a seat anywhere you'd like for today." Mrs. Seo said.

The three sat down next to, Chaeyoung, Dahyun amd Tzuyu. Chaeyoung and here sisters seemed oddly shocked at the 3 new girls. Next thing I knew, all 3 we're crying. What the heck is going on? Angered, I stormed to Chaeyoung and dragged her out of the room.

"Mina, let go of me." She said, as I dragged her away.

"No, you're hurt, so I am taking you somewhere to heal." I said simply.

I dragged her past the treehouse and rammed her through a bush, well, a fake bush, revealing a glittering stream. the water was perfectly clear and drinkable.

I finally let go of Chaeyoung as she stared at the stream in awe.

"How did you find this place?" She asks, lightly placing her hand in the water.

"Well, Momo found it, actually..." I said, "We found it at the beginning of freshman year, no one else knows it exsists."

"Thanks, for bringing me here." Chaeyoung said, smiling.

Wait, she smiled. I looked at how her lips curved up nicly, reveal ing cute dimples. I smiled along with her. I like seeing Chaeyoung smile. She's a lot more beautiful when she does.

"No problem, I just thought you might need it." I said.

Chaeyoung stood up from her postions and let a tear fall down her face.

"Why are you still crying?" I asked.

"I'm so happy that I get to see something so filled with light." She said, walking away.

I just stood there. So filled with light? To me this is just a really pretty stream. How does it carry light? Plus, does Chaeyoung just never see light? I mean that can't be right...