"what the fuck did that jeoncock did with chaemin?!"

taehyung became speechless, he tried to open his mouth but no words came out of it.

"jeo-jeongguk said they . ." he trailed not knowing if he should say that the two kissed already.

"they did what taehyung?! fucking tell me or i don't know what will happen next here a—"

"—they kissed! jeongguk kissed chaemin!" taehyung spat and jimin was drained out of color all at once. tears brimmed on his eyes as his touch on taehyung became lose.

"—this is why i didn't want to say it to you"

"h-how . . i—"

"i haven't seen chaemin so, i don't know if she feels the same way but . . if you want to set thinga right, you don't really have the time to be sitti—"

"taehyung!" the two were interrupted once taehyung's name was called on the other side of the coffee shop. the two's heads snapped on the direction where it came from.

jimin immediately hung his head low, withdrawing his hands from taehyung the moment he knew they were.he instantly became seriously nervous.

"tae! why call us? you said it was an emergency." a man waved at taehyung as he spoke, marching towards the two's table. the group who had just appeared consisted of four men.

three of them had copper hair while the other had a candy orange one.

"you brat" one of the copper haired boy snapped, he was still sleepy as he yawned and scratched the back of his neck. he took a seat across the two but he didn't notice the blonde jimin that still hung his head low.

"We thought it was an emergency, you rascal!" yoongi spoke once more as he hit the back of taehyung'd neck.

Jimin never looked up.

"Ouch Yoongi!"

"yeah. . we thought it was important so we rushed and here we see you holding hands with another blonde haired boy. ."

taehyung blushed, "fuck, I am not gay namjoon!" he shrieked as the four sat beside them.

The four laughed, "who said you were gay? Not me," Namjoon deadpanned.

"I am not!"

"whatever, you got no jams"

"just why did you have to bother us when all you've ever wanted was an accompany here?" namjoon retorted as a his deep dimple appeared every now and then when he spoke. he was rather dressed in a fancy clothes that spoke fashion.

"you didn't have anything to do anyways jooonie"

"psh, whatever"

"hush children, it wasn't taehyung's fault. i'll explain everything but let's sit first!" the eldest of the raven haired spoke, dragging the other two to sit and he was the only one to recognize jimin's presence.

"only jin is the sanest of all of you"

"shut up, taehyung" the orange haired spoke.

"oh by the way, jin hyung where's jeonnguk?"

"the bunny boy got himself a date" yoongi pressed quite amused.

Taehyung's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "no way! is it her again, hoseok?"

"we don't know but I've got a hunch, he left really early this morning. he was excited."

Taehyung whistled "Who's the girl! Just spill it!"