2

I wasn't really used to having someone else in my bed. When I saw Aaron beside me the next morning, I jumped slightly. I don't know why I didn't remember he was there. Sometimes when I wake up in the mornings I don't feel real, therefore I have no memories; no last night, no history of who I am or what I have done. I am a blank slate for a few moments. Then everything falls back into place and I remember Aaron and I staying up until 5 am, watching anime and listening to our friends sound like they were dying in the next room.

I rolled out of bed and ventured out into the kitchen. Vic was already awake drinking his morning coffee. I didn't know what time it was, I forgot to grab my phone.

"Morning!" He said, cheerfully. Vic was always in a good mood after having sex. It was like the fucking shifted everything into their proper place again.

"Hi," I spoke, less enthusiastic. I started making tea for myself. I didn't drink coffee. It made me feel like not myself. The caffeine fucked with me and made me feel like my insides were raging to metal music.

"You don't sound like someone who got laid last night. Did he have a small penis?" Vic spoke. We had no filter when we talked to each other.

"What?"

"John, did he have a small penis?" He said penis again.

"His name is Aaron," I corrected. "And I don't sound like someone who got laid, because I didn't." I put my water to boil on the stove.

"Why not?" He questioned.

He knew why. I didn't have to tell him why it was so difficult for me to have sex with people.

Before I could say anymore, Sarah walked into the kitchen. She was dressed in last night's clothes, her makeup was no more, and her hair was now in a ponytail. Even without makeup she glowed.

She smiled at me before going over to Vic who sat at our island in the middle of our kitchen. It was kind of fancy for a cheap apartment.

Sarah wrapped her arms around Vic's shoulders from behind, and kissed the top of his head, saying good morning. Vic then asked Sarah if she enjoyed herself last night, and I zoned out. I didn't want to hear their pillow talk. It was too early.

After a while my water was heated up enough and Sarah asked me where Aaron was.

"He's still asleep." I responded. She looked behind her to where the living room was, then looked back to me confused.

"Where?"

"My room, next to Vic's." I explained. She was asking because she said she and him had to leave soon. She smirked at my words, floating a little away from Vic.

"Oh, I see." She said before winking and making her way to retrieve Aaron. She was assuming I had sex with Aaron. She had assumed wrong.

I made my tea and voiced to Vic that I would be in the shower. I kind of just wanted to not be around when Sarah and Aaron left. I was too awkward for goodbyes, plus I smelled like B.O.

By the time I was cleaned up, Sarah, Aaron, and even Vic were gone. Vic had some study thing at school today, so I didn't worry.

After changing, I finally grabbed my fully charged phone from the charger, and found a little note underneath it.

I had fun last night. Let's do it again?

It read, followed by a number. Of course I knew Aaron had written it. I crumbled up the paper and threw it away.

--