1

Here's a brand new story even though I have like 5 unfinished stories in my drafts.

In this story, Kellin is transgender and I happen to be cisgender. I am really close to people who are trans, but I know it is absolutely inevitable that I get some things wrong, so just work with me, and help me out if that happens.

+ the title is inspired by a song called 'Human' by the lovely Dodie Clark.

++ The cover is random as hell, but if any of you guys would like to make me a cover, that would be p cool.
--

"Whoa, what about her?" I heard beside me, followed by a few excited slaps to my upper arm. I sighed and looked to my friend Vic. Vic was--for lack of better words-- a slut. He just like really enjoyed sex, and had a tendency of almost constantly bringing girls home to have extremely loud sex with. I would know since I get the honor of sharing a place with him.

It was Saturday night and tonight was just one of the many where Vic would drag me out with him, so he could pick up some girl. I don't  know why he brought me with him. Maybe because he didn't really have anyone else, since we were both kind of losers who liked to sit around and watch anime together for days without bothering to shower or eat a decent meal. We were gross. But I wasn't a good wingman. If anything people would just think we were a couple. Most of the time I just sat in the background, quietly while he pulled some girl to hook up with. And then we would have some awkward drive home with them two sat beside me, making out like fucking teenagers.

"Where?" I asked for the sake of not being rude.

"3 o'clock," He said to which I responded with a glare.

"You know I don't know where that is."

"Oh, my god, The pool table!" He exclaimed, desperately. I averted my eyes to the corner of the bar where there were two pool tables. In reality it wouldn't have been that hard to figure out who he was talking about. We almost always came to the same bar. It wasn't some cool, up hipster bar where all the youngsters were. It was a bar that seemed to never have more than 8 people in it at once, and most of them were the same people who came every week (like us) the others where people who obviously didn't live here, and were just looking for a place to get a quick drink.