Chapter 12: Some Answers...

Start from the beginning

It didn't take much time for us to reach what is Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu's house. We were all rushed inside and Tzuyu and Dahyun we're taken to their respective rooms, and well, Sana was placed on another couch.

"If it would be okay, It would be more appeasing if this was a chat with only Chae, and this... Um..." THe women said.

"Mina, her name is Mina, Eomma." Chaeyoung said, not even looking at me. I guess she felt guilty?

"We aren't goinga any-

"Nayeon Unni, please." I interuppted, I already know I was afraid to be in a room alone with three vampires, but I also knew that whatever they were going to say was not meant for Nayeon's ears to hear.

"Fine." was all I got as a reply as Jungyeon and Jihyo scampred after the girl stomping away.

"Now... Mina." The woman said, "Call me Eunhye first of all."

"Erm... YEs, ma-

"Eun. Hye. not Ma'am!" Eunhye stated.

"O-Oh, um, Eunhye-sshi?" I said, hesitating with my words.

"I give up. Just call me Ahjumma."

"Yes ma'- Ahjumma!"

"There we go."

After that there was a short time of silence. I'm scared for what they are about to say, but yet curious. Then this entire moment was interrupted... Great.

TZUYU POV:

I woke up with a jolt and saw that I was in my room. I'm confused. Why the heck am I here? Wasn't I at the school- The school. Chaeyoung. Mina. Frick.

I bolted out of bed, the pain in my head non-existent, guess I'm all healed. Running down the stairs, I was met with Chaeyoung, Mina and my PARENTS?!

"THE FRICKETY FRICK. EOMMA. APPA. UM. HELLO-

"Tzuyu, calm down please." my mom said.

"Oh, SORRY."

With a sigh, my mom opened her mouth to say something but then...

"EOMMA!!! APPA!!!- WHAT IS UP WITH MINA'S EYES?!" Dahyun said, suddenly standing next to me.

My parents and Chaeyoung both simply facepalmed while Mina sat there quiet. Eyes ice blue.

"Tzuyu and Dahyun, you both calm down and take a seat. Now." my dad said.

Now, I am not someone in need to hear the same thing twice so I simply sat down next to Chaeyoung and Dahyun next to me. The mood here is awfully serious...

"I-I thought that this was a privtae conversation." Mina stated.

"Tzuyu and Dahyun need to know this as well, your sisters could also do well with kowing this, Mina." Eomma said.

"O-Oh-

Shockingly, within seconds Sana and Momo came inside. Sana sat across from me, which made me flustered beywond compare by the way, and Momo across from Dahyun.

"Well. That works." Appa simply said, "Now let's begin."

"We all know about the war betwwen vampires and humans, correct?" my mother said.

"Yes." We all replied in unison, which honestly, how did we do that?

"Good, but none of you have heard of Hemaphiles, have you?" she continued.

Shaking our heads as no's, I knew there were question's popping up in all of our heads. How could they not? Everything seems out of place, and the addition of a new concpet, a new word, a new type of person even can be too much.

"Hema is the latin, well I think it's latin, it may be greek, root for Blood and phile, is the latin, I belive, again, could also be greek, for lover."

"Hemaphile is the word used to describe a blood lover, but in vampire cases, a Hemaphile is a human affected by a certain vampires venom, in our case, Mina."

"Hemaphiles, are not vampire and they aren't human either, they are what we'd call hybrids. They have a little bit of both in them."

"But, Hemaphiles, like the name, will eventually fall in love with no a person, but that person's blood."

I thought it couldn't get any quieter, but after what my mom just said, it seemed as if we were all hit with a loud wave of thoughts, yet the presssure pushed down on us kept our mouths shut.

"And that person, will usually be the vampire who created the Hemaphile, in our case, Chaeyoung."

"The Hemaphile and the controlling vampire will soon gain a relationship where they depend on each other's blood to stay alive, but neither will ever kill the other, or else they'd die themselves. It's a bond that can't be broken."

"We do not know how Hemaphiles are exactly made, as in almost all cases, vampire venom simply turns the human into a vampire, nothing more."

"But one thing I am positive of. Hemaphiles who lose their parther vampire... Are monsters."

Everything was quiet. We weren't even breathing. Just stone cold silence.

"I-I'm a mon-monster..." Mina said, breaking our silence.

"Mina, I said if you lose your parther vampire, as you can see, Chaeyoung is perfectly fine."

"Eomma, I'm not fine at all." was all Chaeyoung said before she got out of her seat at the table and stormed off, most likely to her room.

"I-I'll g-go talk to her..." Mina somewhat offered, and when she got no reply for a few seconds she left. Leaving the rest of us, dumbfounded. This is incredulous. This is just...

Hemaphiles...

-----------------------------
Okie dokes people, I am finally updating after what seems to have been a billion years. WHICH I AM SO SORRY ABOUT. School decided to hit me with a truck, then drop an elephant on me, then roll me into a rushing river. It's been a bit hard... But thankfully, I found the time to finally write! I hope you guyes enjoyed this chapter in which what Mina is was somewhat revealed, and as usual, your question is below~

Today's Question: In this fanfiction, who is your favorite character? ( Disregarding that they are your bias and things like that, unless you love your bias and you love your bias's role/character in this Fan. Fic. which it totaly cool )

My Answer: I really can't answer this myself, cuz like... It's hard to pick a favorite when you have created the personalities of the characters yourself!