2. Where one makes a bad decision

I'm going to hell. 

Yes, I am. I had to bring Kellin back. 

Tyler screamed. "ITS NOT HIS FAULT. PLEASE NO!" He held the lifeless body in his arms. "ITS NOR FAIR HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING! HE HURTS TO MUCH." Tyler sobbed and this time he spoke softly. Pleading. "Please. Take me instead." Tyler keeled over, his emotions out of check. "PLEASE!!!" He screamed at the sky.

In the distance a woman's body appeared on the horizon. She makes her way towards Tyler and the empty shell of Kellin. Her hair was dyed two different colors. 

"Hello Tyler." 

I had too. 

"What do you want? Tyler asked the woman, staring only at Kellin.

"Nothing much. Just your soul." She replied, looking him up and down. 

"I don't think I have one." Tyler looked up at her. "Who are you?"

"Oh Tyler, you definitely have a soul. A soul my boss wants. As for who I am doesn't matter. You can call me M." 

"My soul in exchange for his life?" Tyler thought about the trade. "So I live on without one?" 

"No, Tyler dear, you get one year. Then you die and your soul belongs to us."

Tyler didn't know who us was. "I'll take it." He stood up to face M. "What do I need to do?" 

The woman grabbed him and kissed him. It wasn't a good kiss, it wasn't soft or memorable. It was pure buisness. When he pulled away he saw the woman had disappeared and Kellin had started to wake up. Tyler started to cry.

I'm sitting here and Kellin's in the backseat, asleep. He doesn't know what I did. I might tell him but I don't know yet. I knew that she was a demon. But twenty minutes ago that didn't matter, nothing else did. Kellin is the only thing that matters to me. He's like my brother. 

We head back to the motel, and I pull out one of my cell phones. I know who I have to call. 

"Alex." Tyler says into the phone. "I have something to tell you." 

***

Okay so that's the second chapter yes it's Alex from All time low. And yes it's Melanie Martinez. Sorry it's so short they're going to get longer I promise. 

Thanks for reading, luv ya:)