i slowly pulled away as my face inched closer to hers and our noses touched, "i want you instead, honey" my voice was needy and i sincerely wanted her to become mine in an instant.

"ji—" i shushed her lips as i pressed a finger above it. "i know i'm a little too fast and impatient but, i can't help it. i want you . . no, i need you, chaemin" i breathed, my hands finding its way on her petite waist and lips on her neck, pecking it so softly.

"i have never felt so attacked and here i am dying to feel you against my skin tonight, i want you so bad that even if you haven't done anything but be your innocent self, i am already this much aroused because of you" i continued as my kisses slowly trailed on her ear, biting on it. i heard her muffled moan and i was yet even eager to make her bend for me.

"jim—" i didn't let the girl speak and instead, i crushed my lips against hers. my lips savored every nook and inch of her fragile ones, she was really soft and sweet . . we have had countless of kisses shared but every single one is a new experience to feel.

i pressed my body closer to her as my hands made different wonders on her body. my fingers was slowly descending in her thighs, giving her sensual strokes, she was pretty sensitive as i felt her tremble against my touch. i thought she was going to push me away as i was a bit eager but, she still answered my kisses as her arms were wrapped against the back of my neck and i just continued with my business.

i wasn't able to do my plan but, what i'm doing right now felt so right that soon enough, i swore i hit a sensitive spot and it made her moan. her knees suddenly wobbled and i caught her right on time, carrying her fragile body as our lips were still attached. i raised her a little and i was caught off guard when her legs wrapped itself on my waist. i broke the kiss and i saw her flushed face look down on me as her hands made its way on my shoulders.

"chae—"

"you never let me talk always chimchim" chaemin spoke a little still breathless. "i never said that i didn't want to do it with you, tonight" she spoke as her face became blazing hot with red.

"w-wait, d-does tha—" it was now her time to cut off my words when she suddenly attacked my lips.

"i wanna make love tonight, with you park jimin" she spoke and it was enough to ignite the already lit fire inside me.

my lips found it's way on hers once more as my body strode towards our bed. i bent and placed her carefully on the space, hovering over her little frame against me.

her eyes roamed around the bed and i saw how surprised she was "jimin, i love you"  she spoke as our eyes met and i couldn't get any more happier.

"i love you too, chaemin" i pressed as my hands slowly made its way on her body, my hands trailed inside her night gown as i slowly started to grind myself on her, creating sensual caresses everywhere.

"j-jimin" she moaned lovingly and i liked her response. i felt her soft body quiver at my touches, my other hand descended on her breast while the other on her pearl—i was yet again caught off guard when i finally realized that i wasn't seeing things, she wasn't really wearing anything underneath.

our eyes locked gazes and i saw her being flustered, "i-i really wanted you" she spoke and i find it really adorable.

"i won't keep my baby waiting then" i whispered on her ear lust taking over me.