I Hate You I Love You (Part 2)

Lauren's POV:

Wait... she said she loved me? what does that mean? Is this actually real or a dream? Hey my name is Lauren Jauregui And I like Camila Cabello a lot the popular girl? yeah her well let's just say I ran into her in the bathroom and well "played" her and she got annoyed like always but something was different she said she loved me... that left me shocked and she ran off. 

Finally I have the strength to move so I walked to class and sat next to Normani and told her everything because obviously she is my BFF so I tell her EVERYTHING.

-OMG you are not going to believe what just happened Camz told me she loved me- I texted her that and she replied almost immediately

-HOLD UP JAUREGUI WHAT?!? IMPOSSIBLE!!!- She texted and looked at me with a surprised face

-Lauren Jauregui to the detention office- Said Mr's Cowell with a mad tone

-Whatever- I said while rolling my eyes, getting up and going to detention

At the detention office:

I opened the door to the detention's office and saw Camila and Dinah sitting there I waved to Dinah and she waved back and well Camila she was sleeping on the desk.

-Hey D, What did you guys get in trouble for?- I asked

-Oh nothing really I just screamed out of nowhere because i was excited about something- DJ said more happy than usual

-Really? what did you get excited about?- Now I was curious...

-Oh About Camren...- She said while swirling her pencil.

-Who's Camren?- I asked, She sat back and looked at me with a funny expression on her face.

-To many questions for one day Lauser. I like the dark, I hate talking to everyone, Jauregui, not the talker one it's annoying. Anyways I need to go to the bathroom- She said and she winked at me? And went to go to the bathroom that's weird She just winked what's se planning? oh well I decided to wake Camz up to talk about what happened in the bathroom.

-Camz- I shook her once, twice, three times, Wow she is a heavy sleeper then i finally decided to scream.

-CAMILAAA- Finally she woke up but terrified.

-Wha? Wait Lauren? What are you doing here?- She asked with those brown orbs looking into mine.

-Same question for you Canola- I said teasing her like always and she blushed what did she do? oh Lauren dont think naughty.

-I-I uh Got excited for Dinah?- She half asked and said, I knew she was lying but I let it slide.

-Oh Okay well remember what happened in the bathroom Canola?- I asked and she blushed again, damn this girl wont stop blushing it's adorable.

-Lo I can explain it uh slipped out I didn't mean to say it i'm sorry- She said and ouch the words  hurt.

-S-So, you don't love me?- I asked My voice sounded like it was about to crack no Lauren don't cry you're not a baby... and before she can speak I said-Camz If you don't love me or even like me I wont bother you again and leave you alone and you will never see me again I can't make you love or like me so i'm sorry- I said and she stayed there with nothing to say-That's what I thought- I said with a sad smile and when I was about to "escape" detention well no duh the teacher is sleeping heavy sleeper I must say She screamed whispered.

-W-Wait Lolo- She said Lolo? she never called me that, I turned around to see her running to me she jumped and kissed me with those full plump lips and I felt these sparks I never felt before well I did but they were little, you know what? this kiss is like fireworks or like a shooting star waiting for your wish. God she kisses so good, before we can continue our amazing kiss someone enters the detention room...

HEYY GUYYSSS WHO DO YOU THINK ENTERED THE ROOM???? Please comment and vote if you want more of these stories as always thanks for the support you guys give me LOVE YA'LL YA NASTY NOODLES SEE YA LATER ALLYGATOR see what i did there? yeah i suck at jokes GUESS IN THE COMMENTS TO SEE WHO ENTERED THE ROOM BAII