I Hate You, I Love You (Part 1) Edited

Camila's POV:

Ahh, what can I say? I Hate Lauren so much she is just so annoying, she won't stop bothering me, she thinks I'm magically going to be a lesbian like her and that I would fall for her...pst... that would never happen in totally straight as though I thought...

-Camila get out of bed already it's almost time for school- My mom said screaming from downstairs so I can go.

-I'm coming mom geez-I said screaming back rolling my eyes and got out of bed then put on my black jeans a crop shirt and well a little makeup and fixed my hair. Well, I guess another normal day at school I went down stairs and ate breakfast and went out of my house to walk to school.

At the school:

-Hey Babe- Said my "boyfriend" Austin while he kissed me on the lips and well basically shoving his tongue down my throat oh right I forgot to mention I had a fuckboy as a boyfriend yeah I don't like him but he is popular so If I broke up with him he would make himself the victim and well basically ruin my life. After the little "make out session" I went to the bathroom to wash my face as I do every day.

-Hi Canolaz- Oh how I know that voice so well Lauren Jauregui, behind me.

-Hello Lauren what is your attempt today? Cheesy pick up lines?- I asked annoyingly and chuckled while not turning around because I was afraid to get lost in her eyes wait,what? get lost in her eyes? control yourself Cabello.

-Come On Canola turn around I want to see that pretty face of yours- Lauren said and I turned around to find her face so close to mine.

-L-Lauren? W-What are you D-Doing?- I asked, wait why am I nervous?

-Ah, Cabello, I love to get you nervous-She said, "Cabello" sounds so sexy coming from her mouth.

-Lauren GET AWAY FROM ME!- I said pushing her with all the strength I got but she only got closer to me.

-Why what are you going to do Camz? You have the strength of a fly- She said laughing as she started coming closer to my lips.

-GET AWAY THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU YOUR SO ANNOYING I'LL...I'LL I'll AGH LEAVE ME ALONE I-I LOVE YOU ARGH...-Wait WTF did I just say? Lauren was taken aback by my words of choice stupid, stupid. Now you're going to get annoyed more and my face was probably red as a tomato by now.

-Y-You w-what?-She said in a softer tone and before she can say anything else I ran outside the bathroom and into my class and shit I'm hella late. I sate next to Dinah as I felt a little tap on my shoulder and I looked at her and she pointed down and I saw a paper with something written on it so I got the paper without the teacher noticing, and opened it. 

Mila what took you so long?- she wrote

DJ... On an "accident" I told Lauren Well Uh... that I loved her :O - I wrote back and gave it to her. Not to my surprise, her eyes got wide and she looked at me.

- YOU WHAT?!?- She said obviously surprised.

-Dinah Jane and Camila Cabello please go to the detention office- The annoying teacher said to us in a strict tone, right before we got out of the class Dinah mouthed a "sorry" and we went to detention well at least we are out of class nothing could go wrong... right?

Hey, guys, there are going to be some parts with this little smut thing don't worry I'm getting to the smut to ya nasties if you want more comment and vote so I can see how you like the story and thanks for all the support I have oh this story is dedicated to Pandiz5 she's really cool