The "Romantic" Movie

Camila's POV:

Well it was a really exhausting day for all of us. Ally decided it was time for us to go to bed but of course us hard heads didn't want to so we all watched a movie instead 

"OMG Let's watch the notebook" I said as I gladly took the movie from the little shelf next to the T.V where all the movies were.

"HA in your dreams Mila we've watched that a thousand times already now it's our turn to pick a movie" Dinah said as she took the movie out of my hand and threw it out so it was nowhere to be seen.

"DINAH THAT WAS MY FAVORITE MOVIE NOW WHERE COULD IT BE" I said screaming and mad that she threw it at least she could of placed it down somewhere instead of throwing it like a Fucking animal.

"CHILDREN STOP THIS NOW YALL NEED GOD" Ally said with here typical motherly voice as she separated us before we strangled each other."Let's just all watch a romantic comedy movie because I like it and we all do so stop playing games and PICK A MOVIE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" Ally said once again with a strict tone"

"Alright then let's watch Ten Things I Hate About You" Normani suggested as she walked over to the shelf searching for the movie"There you are, OKAYYY WHOS UP FOR A MOVIE?"Normani said out loud.  

As Normani put on the movie she rapidly sat next to ally and Dinah on the left of her so Ally is in the middle then there was nowhere else to sit except next to Lauren so I sat next to her and the movie began.1 hour into the movie I felt a little chilly so I asked Lauren if i can cuddle with her.

"Sure Camz come here" Lauren said in a whisper as she opened her arms to let me cuddle against her body.

"Thanks Lolo"I said using the nickname I missed so much. By now everyone was asleep except Lauren and me so we decided to turn the movie off and go to our bunks but before that happened Lauren accidentally Squeezed my ass because as she was about to get up she almost fell and there was nothing to grab but my ass.

"Laur" I moaned accidentally when she did that, and when I realized what I did I blushed and tried to come up with an excuse but before I said anything she smirked.

"Yes Camz? you liked that didn't you?" she said as she step closer to me while grabbing my waist so her body could come in tact with mine and when my body was close enough to her's she started squeezing gently on my ass as I moaned once again.

"Mmm Lauren, P-Please"I said WAIT WHAT No I couldn't think of her this way I have no feelings i'm totally straight but, her lips are so close just one step and I could Just... On command I started leaning in and I pressed my soft lips against hers she responded back and I licked her lips so I can gain access to her mouth and we started french kissing but then she squeezed my ass a little rough this time and I felt the wetness against my legs as it started to spread.

"Lauren p-please f-fuck me" I said now begging because she makes me like this now it's her time to finish it.

"Are you sure?"she said as we moved together to her bunk.

"Y-Yes L-LAUREN"I moaned a little louder when she started grinding into me and I moved my hips to her centre as she moaned.I pulled on her shirt so she could take it off and she did I saw her lace bra and it made me blush at what a goddess she was and then I took of my shirt and pants so she could do it too by now we were both half naked.

"Mmm Camz" She moaned as I nipped on her neck but then she flipped me over and now she's taking control over me "Hot".

"L-Laurennn" I practically begged for her hands inside me even tho she was a goddess of her mouth on my nipples I really needed to get fucked

"Tell me to stop if it hurts a lot okay?" I nodded my head as she continued down my waist and into my underwear and on my centre when she started ruing a series of moans came out of my mouth and then she teased the part were I needed the most I groaned in frustration and put in a finger slowly so it wouldn't hurt well it hurt of a little bit but then I told her to continue and when she started moving a little faster.

"L-LAUREN F-FASTER" I screamed as I was reaching close to my orgasm.

"Camz Shh we don't want anyone to hear do we?" She said a little alarmed but kept going.

"Then finish f-faster" I challenged her.

"You asked for it" She said playfully. and then I see her trailing her tongue down to my bellybutton and then finally where I needed it and Holy Shit she does miracles with her mouth as she started plunging in and out i started moving my hips and she put her tongue in and out faster then she replaced it with two fingers and sucked and nibbled on my clit.

"L-Laur I-I'm S-So c-close keep g-going" as I reached my high and finally my orgasm she literally slurped all my juices until I was cleaned.

"Mmm you are so delicious" she said as she sucked on her fingers in a sensual way that made me want more of her."What's your name?"She asked stupidly.

"W-Wha?" I said as I was confused from why she asked that question.

"Hahaha you forgot your own name babe" She chuckled and my heart beat a thousand times faster when she called me "Babe".

"Babe huh?" I said as it was her turn to blush."Now it's your turn"Before I could do anything I saw the bunk open up and Dinah was staring at us with wide eyes.

"D-Did...d-did y-you j-just h-have? OMG CAMREN"Dinah said while screaming and clapping."NORMANI YOU OWE ME 50 BUCKS GURL"Dinah said happily

"Wait did you just bet on us having you know...?"Lauren said curiously while she covered herself and me.

"HELL YEAH AND I WON THE BET"Dinah said jumping and clapping her hands.

"AGH FINE HERE'S YOUR 50 BUCKS DINAH NOW DON'T BOTHER ME"Normani said annoyingly while she gave her the money.

"Never bet with Dinah Jane because this girl" She said pointing at herself."ALWAYS WINS"She said sticking her tongue out to Normani as Normani rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

"What was the bet about anyway?" I asked.

"Well we bet on if you guys had sex anytime this month then she would give me fifty bucks if not then I have to do anything for her for a month and give her the 50 bucks. Now, Normani since you are my slave make me some pancakes"She said while laughing at how she won the bet.

"YOU GUYS ARE ALL CRAZY YALL NEED JESUS"Ally said as she walked in still crazy at the thought of us having sex Oh if she only knew.

"Uhh guys I think you should leave now? I mean so we can get dress" I said blushing like a tomato and signaling for them to leave.

"Oh yeah we should get going"They said as they left the bunks.

"How are we friends with them?" I asked as I chuckled

"I don't know but we should get dressed before I change my mind and get all in on that Cuban ass" She said seriously as she got up and started to change.

"HEY" I said playfully slapping her arm then I come to thought of it what were we?.

"Lo? what are we now?" I asked.

" I don't know" She said honestly." I guess time will figure this out"she said seriously.

"You and your deep thoughts" I said while laughing. "I love you though Lolo"I said looking into those emerald eyes I love so dearly."Whatever happens"I said kissing her on the lips one more time when I started to get dressed.

"I love you too Camz" She said with the same tone."Whatever happens" She said smiling at me and hugged me then she whispers."You still owe me though Cabello"She said as she winked at me and I blushed."Next Time Jauregui Next Time"I playfully winked back at her while swaying my hips in a sensual but playful way as I got out leaving Lauren alone to meet the girls once again.

"This is going to be a long week" I sighed.