Chapter 1

Ashanti💜

"Taylor come to the mall with me I'm bored." i said through the phone.

"Yeah I need some stuff anyway." She said

"Alright I'll meet you there in a hour."

I hung up then called Tiara and asked her to come too. But anyways hey yall its been a few months since me and August broke up. It took me a while to get over it but i'm good now. I actully found out that August is now with a girl named Kayla I've never like her she's always been jealous of me and wanted everthing I have or had and as you see she got it. But that's not my problem that girl gonna put him through hell. Also like before Kennedy, Chris,Paris,and Dario don't like me nomore and I really have a problem with my sister even turning on me like that but its whatever I still got Taylor and Tiara they've always been by my side but I'm now 8 months pregnant and I'm ready to get this baby out and meet my babygirl. It's almost time for her to get here anyway so I just have to wait and August still doesn't belive that it's his if you wanted to know. And by the way I moved to L.A,California a few weeks ago and so did Taylor and Kirko and Tiara and Tyga moved to San diego, and speaking of her she had her baby already his name is King Cario. But that's it for catching yall up.

I got up from my bed slowly and walked to my closet and grabbed and long sleeved black shirts and some black jeans and threw that on and slid on my Space Jams 11s and took my hair out of the ponytil it was in and left it as it was and put on a little bit of make up. I went downstair and gathered all of my thing and went to the mall.
....

"Ooo you should get this for Hayden." Tiara said holding up and little outfit reffering to my baby.

"Awe that's cute, Alright." I said holding it by the hanger.

After Tiara and I left out of the baby we walked to store. We went to Victoria Secret and found Taylor and I bought a few things out of there and also a few like from Pink to wear after I'm pregnant. After we walked out of there we just strolled through the mall until we got to Foot locker and we walked in and we all went separate ways in store and I was minding my business until I accidentally bumped in to this tall lightskin guy.

"Oh i'm sorry." I said looking up at him admiring how he looked

"Owe that hurt." He said joking and rubbing his arm then smiling at me" You good" he said again
I chuckled and continued looking at the shoes

"What's your name?" He said looking at the shoes as well

"Ashanti , What's yours?" I asked as I picked up some Night Maroon 11s

"Quincy." He said "You want those?" He asked taking the shoes out my hand."

"Yeah." I said

He got he got one of the workers and the bought me a box of the shoes.

We talked for a bit and I got to know him a little but I think Taylor and Tiara are ready to go but I could just sit here and talk to Quincy all day he's really interesting but I went to the counter and bought the four pairs of shoes I picked out and was about to walked out but Quincy stopped me.

"Can I get your number?" He said gently touching my arm

"Sure gimme your phone." I said holding my hand out

He handed me his phone and I typed my number and put my name in as "Ashanti👑" and handed it back

"See you later." I said as I walked out and met up with Tay, and T at the food court and we are and we talked.

"So who was that guy you was talking to." Taylor said

"His name is Quincy, that's all you can know." I said drinking my soda

"Ooo you getting you a white chocolate nigga." Tiara said laughing

"Shut up." I said laughing and shaking my head

After we ate we left and I went straight home and took a shower and put on some pajama shorts and a shorts bra and got in my bed and went straight to sleep because I'm exhausted.