I love you

Five years later (sorry)
"I do." Weston said and I smiled. I'm glad he's happy. The crowd starts cheering and Weston does as well.

"I'm happy for you." I smiled at him he hugged me. "Thank you for coming Sophia."

(I bet y'all thought they got married)

"No problem. You look pretty Erin." I smiled at her and she smiled back. Her white brides dress was gorgeous.

"Helloooo pretty." Blake said wrapping his arms around me. I laughed and turned around to hug him.

"Helloooo" I mocked him. "I'm gonna go get a drink." I said pulling away from him. The lights flashed and people danced it was litt.

Who knew Kalynn was such a good wedding planner. (😂) I poured the punch in the cup and chugged it down. I don't drink anymore even though it's legal for me to do now. But a drunk driver was who took Zach away from me.

I hugged Brandon he hugged back. "Haven't seen you in a while." I said into his chest and he held me tighter. "It's been five years." He mumbled.

.
.
.

"Bye guys. I have to head out." I said and hugged Weston. "Bye." Erin screeched. Yeah I still never got used to her voice.

I walked out of the venue and started walking to the parking lot which was across the street. "Beeeeeep" was the last thing I heard. And pain in my whole body.

-

And here I am in the same white cloud. "ZACHARY!" I jumped into his arms. "I missed you baby." He picked me up I held on tighter. "It was you wasn't it? You're the one I needed to be with." I smiled at him. And he nodded smiling. "It just took you a while to figure out."

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~}}
I think I'm gonna end it here y'all. If it's hard for you to understand Sophia and Zach are together in heaven❤️