#sunterisover

SMUT WARNIMG WILL BE SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER🆘🆘🆘🆘 AND UNDERAGE DRINKING

"Hey bitches let's go to a party." I cheered running into the living room which they're always in for some reason. They all smiled and nodded. I booked it up the stairs and rummaged through my closet. And found the perfect outfit. (Media)

I ran into the bathroom before anyone else could and hopped in the shower and do what I needed to do. I got out and straightened my hair and did my makeup.

I put on my outfit and flats and walked to the living room seeing everyone already dressed the boys snapped there head towards me

I put on my outfit and flats and walked to the living room seeing everyone already dressed the boys snapped there head towards me. "Woah." Zach said and I smiled.

"Okay let's go." Kennedy rolled her eyes standing up and walking towards the door and we all followed.

**
"This is a great party, Shawn." I smiled at him. He nodded and kept dancing like an idiot making me laugh. "Stop doing that." I smile lightly pushing him. "What you wanna go." He says playfully.

(Shawn is sixteen and Sophia doesn't drink)

I roll my eyes and nod. "Well we're not gonna." He pouts and I laugh.

I met Shawn last year through my friend JJ. And we've been like bestfriends ever since.

Hunters POV
I see Sophia over there flirting with Shawn freaking Mendes. How the hell does she even know him. "Yo. Bro do you think she's flirting with him?" I asked Blake while taking a sip of my beer.

"No dude they're just friends she already told me." Blake laughed drinking out of a cup. "Yeah bro. Just calm down." Zach said putting his hand on my shoulder and I rolled my eyes and grabbed another drink.

**
I already have had like five drinks and I'm stumbling. "Hey Hunter." Kennedy smiles coming to me. I smile back sheepishly.

Kennedy POV
Hunter grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs. We get into a bedroom and I'm immediately pushed against the bed and he slams the door shut. And climbs on top of me.

He kisses me and I sink into it. This soon turned into a heated make out session. He licks my bottom lip and i spread my lips and he explores my mouth.

He goes down and kisses my neck and I moan when he finds my sweet spot. I could feel his smirk on my skin. I pulled on the hem of his shirt and he pulled it off.

**
I was fully naked but he still had his boxers on. He pushed me down and looked up at me. I nodded and he slipped a finger in to me. I moaned as he pumped in and out soon adding another finger. And I gasped loudly.

"Shit." I moaned as his lips came in contact with my clit. He held down my hips and made the letters A B C. I moaned loudly. "Hunter. I'm gonna cum." I moaned out. When I heard the door open and Hunter stopped. And I looked down at him as he turned his head slowly.

Sophia POV.
"Hey I'm gonna go use your charger where is it." I asked Shawn. "It's in my room." He said. I smiled and nodded. I ran up the stairs into his room and saw the most disgusting thing ever.

Thy looked at me and I turned around jogged down stairs. I went around the house and got Zach, Ariel, Blake, weston, and Brandon. "Hey what's wrong." Brandon asked when we got to the car reaching for my hand. I looked at him with tears streaming down my face. I probably look a mess and I shook my head no.

"Get in the car." I said to them and they all got in Zach called shot gun before they did. "Please say what happened." Weston said as I started driving. "So um was Hunter mad at me for something?" I asked them. "He said you were flirting with Shawn. But we know you weren't." Blake answered confusion filling his voice.

"Okay." I sighed. Still driving. "So um what happened is I went to use Shawn's charger from his room and when I went in there. Hunter was eating out Kennedy." I said as we pulled up to the hotel.

"HE WAS WHAT?!" They all screamed at the same time. I nodded and got out of the car. My phone started to ring and I answered putting it on speaker. "Soph listen I'm really sorry." Hunter cried. "Where are you guys?" He questioned.

Brandon took my phone out of my hands. "We left." Brandon said rudely. "Who is this." Hunter questioned. "Your brother. If I even want to call myself that anymore." Brandon said. Blake took the phone. "Look I'm s-" Hunter started. "No you're not bunter is over dude." Blake said.

"You're so lucky I'm not there you and that bitch would be gone." Ariel laughed obviously drunk. "What you did isn't even cool bro." Zach said.

"Can you put my sister on the phone?" I asked Hunter. "Hello." I heard my sisters voice say I grabbed my phone and took it off speaker. "So why'd you do it?" I asked my voice cracking as I locked my car doors. And started walking inside the hotel with them following close behind.

"I-I-I don't know." She stuttered and I laughed. "Oh I see that stupid nervous stutter is back." I say walking up the stairs. "I don't want you guys back here." I said. "W-what?" She stutters again.

"Did I fucking stutter bitch?" I said. "Come get your stuff and leave." Said. Walking into my pent them all following me. "How are we supposed to get there?" She questioned. "Walk." I said simply before hanging up. I sighed sitting on the couch. Ariel was already on the floor passed out. I leaned my head on Brandon.

"I'm sorry this happened." Brandon wrapped his arms around me. "Why did you leave me. You said you never liked me. But I loved you and you left me." I said feeling the tears burning my eyes. "You all left me. I'm just not good enough right?" I said fin sly letting the tears go and he gripped on me tighter. "I did love you. I thought I was protecting you."

I heard him whisper before I fell asleep.

-------------------
OH NO COMMENT WHO YOU SHIP HER WITH. THANK YOU TO ellxxa for the idea. Love you guys bye!1!!1!1