Hip-hop

(Unedited)

"I NEED YOU TO GET THE HELL OUT!" I screamed at my boyfriend Tyler. Well ex boyfriend. "I gave you so much. And then you cheat on me with my bestfriend." I cried at him getting closer. "Please calm down." Loren said.

"AND YOU!" I scream pointing my finger at her. "YOU ARE A BITCH! AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I screamed getting closer to her. "Just. Calm down please" she begs holding her shirt to her chest so no one could see her boobs. Yeah that's right... I walked in on them... Yeah. Ew

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT SLUT!" I pushed her and she landed on her ass. I laughed and Tyler came close to me. "What the hell did you just call her! Bitch" he slapped me straight across the face and I fell down and cried.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry" he bent down next to me and reached to touch the bruise. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I screamed standing up griping my face grabbing my keys and slamming the door on the way out.

I hear the word "CUT!" And I know I can go back inside. Everyone cheered when I did. I smiled. "Good job Sophia!" Dylan hugged me and I hugged back. I smiled. Dylan o'brien plays Tyler in this movie. I play Molly. His now ex girlfriend.

Emma Roberts plays Loren. Where actually pretty great friends. I still broadcast on Younow speaking of that I should probably do that now. "Hey Em! Do you you wanna come broadcast with me?" I said walking in her dressing room.

"Yeah sure soph." She smiled. She's actually really nice. But you wouldn't realize that from her acting in scream queens and American horror story. But she is I promise.

I smiled and walked out with her following. We took a screenshot in my dressing room cuz there is better lighting. And we were soon live.

Before you ask no I haven't talked to any of the other guys in a year or so. Weston and I tried that dating thing but it didn't really work out. And it definitely ruined our friendship. I haven't even talked to Kennedy. But I see that her and Brandon are still going strong. Kylee and Mark finally got together.

Which thank god. They look so cute together but I'm not gonna tell them that. I feel bad not keeping in touch with Kylee but she'll be okay. They all have my number so they could've called texted anything but they chose not to. So screw that.

"Hey guys." I smiled "im here with Emma!" I said pulling her in "Hi" she smiled.

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

After broadcasting we decided to just go home. "Okay well by Emma see you later." I hugged her. "Bye soph." She smiled. I hoped in my car and started drive. My phone started going off like crazy but I know from past experiences I shouldn't look.

I finally got to the hotel I'm staying at and hopped out of my 2016 white Audi A4
making sure to lock it.

Once I'm inside I go up to my master room and change into work out clothes.

Yes I do have abs

Yes I do have abs. But they aren't that impressive. After moving out here to Cali for the movie I took up dance. The sad part about this is having to move back to Texas when filming is over.

Anyway I left my room and walked down to the gym area. I plugged my phone in the speakers and practice a dance I learned a while ago.

(Pretend that's Sophia)

When I was done I heard applause and whistling. I immediately turned around to see...

---------
What do y'all think Sophia saw???
💖💖💖