Coma

Before the accident
Soph POV

"What do you mean? Oooooohhooo." Zach and I sang our voices cracking and Ariel laughing at it.

We danced around to the rest of the song. I looked at Zach and smiled and he smiled back. I looked back at the road and kept driving.

"Can we, we keep, keep each other company?
Maybe we can be, be each other's company
Oh, company" Zach sang and grabbed by hand that wasn't on the steering wheel.

I smiled and felt my stomach fill with butterflies. "So ive wanted to ask you this for a while." Zach started. "Sophia, will you,
Be my girlfriend." He asked me I squealed before replying yes. And Ariel cheered and I laughed.

We continued to sing song and Ariel started recording us. "Awh look at the happy- aaahhh" she screamed at the end. I looked in front of me and my eyes widened. I gripped onto Zachs hand tightly. My car collided with someone else's.

I felt my body fly through the windshield and I felt pain everywhere. My head banged off of the other cars hood and I felt blood on my hand I looked back and saw Zach still holding it but then I saw black.

9 days later

"Mommy! Mommy!" I heard a little girls voice and something jumping on me I looks at her and smiled. "I'm up beautiful" I said laughing a little and she giggled making me smile.

"Daddy told me to come get you." She said hoping off the bed and I followed her downstairs. "Hey Soph." I heard a male voice behind me. I turned around "good morning Zachary." I giggled attacking him in a hug.

"I have a meeting soon." He informed me and I let go. "Bye baby." He said kissing my cheek and I smiled. "Goodbye butterscotch." He said giving Sierra a hug and I felt my heart warm up.

"I love you." I yelled so he could hear me as he was about to leave. "I love you too " he called back.

(If that was confusing this is what's happening in Sophia's mind during the coma. It's not actually real)

Hunter POV (real life)
Sophia's heart monitor beeped and I was quickly being pulled out of her room. I was screaming and crying trying to get back into the room. "What happened?" Blake said running up to me after they locked me out I saw Weston sleeping with Ariel in the waiting room. (Not sexually)

"I don't know." I said trying to catch my breathe from struggling to get inside the room.
"Is she okay?" Brandon said jogging over I just shrugged and the door opened.

Sophia POV (in coma)
Before heart monitor incident

I gripped onto my moms arm hard as she walked me down the aisle.
~~

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced. I smiled as my new husband kissed me. "I love you Zach." I smiled at him putting my forehead onto his. "I love you too." He smiled at me. The guests cheered making me laugh.

We walked hand in hand down the aisle.

I smiled but then felt pain in my whole body as I flew forward. I broke through what felt like glass and my head banged against a car hood.

I heard a loud beep and my body started shaking. "Clear!" I heard someone say. "Clear!" They called again. "Clear!" They said.

(Not coma.)

I took a deep breathe in and pushed myself up and sat in the hospital bed. The nurses and doctors exited the room and people came in. Hunter, Blake, and Brandon.

"Hey guys." I smiled at them and they smiled back and came over and hugged me. "Where's Zach?" I questioned while hugging Brandon. He pulled away and wouldn't look at me.

"I'm really sorry Soph." He said sitting in front of me and grabbing my hands. I could see the tears in all the guys eyes. "What are you talking about?" I asked them. Weston and Ariel walked into the room. "He passed away Sophia."