Im Fine

"Hey Sophia." Weston whispered walking in my room. I didn't say anything just patted the spot next to me and he laid down in it. "So. How are you holding up." Weston asked me grabbing my hand.

"I'm fine." I chocked out already feeling tears that I'm not gonna let out. I look at Weston and he frowns god I can't hold in my emotions. I feel tears come out and I just let them I sit up as did Weston. And we faced each other.

Again Weston frowned "Don't frown, Weston. Someone might be in love with that smile." I take my pointer fingers changing his lips into a smile. And he laughs. "Is it you?" He asked me.

And I immediately get confused. "Am I what?" I questioned. "Are you the one in love with my smile." He responded grabbing both of my arms. "I don't know." I said wiping my tears. And I looked back at Weston.

"Listen soph. I was a stupid kid two years ago. And I didn't understand. And I didn't deserve you and I sure as hell still don't. But Im not gonna let you go again. Okay?" He asked me and I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you." I smiled into his Chest. "SOPH HUNTER IS HERE." Blake yelled. Weston and I looked at each other and I smiled sheepishly. I hopped out of bed and jogged down the stairs. With Weston following. He grabbed my hand and I giggled when I reached the bottom of the stairs Weston pulled me over his shoulder.

"Enjoying the view back there?" Weston questioned and I laughed. "Put me down." I giggled and he did and I was face to face with the devil. "Your stuff is where you left it." I said and Hunter looked down. "Sophia I'm sorry." He said. "Okay." I said.

He looked up his face lighting up making me confused. "You forgive me?" He asked. I shook my head no. "I just want you to stop saying sorry. When you don't mean it." I rolled my eyes moving out of the way so he can get his stuff. And he walked up the steps and I see Kennedy.

"Hi." She smiled at me. "Hurry up." I rolled my eyes going to sit on the couch. "Come one Sophia. Please you have to forgive me." She begged and I scoffed. "I hate you and I have for a long time." I said dragging out the o in long so it exaggerates.

"But we are sisters." She said and I stood up. "We were sisters. But now you're just some one that I used to hang out with. And someone I will never hang out with again." I said fully angry.

"I grabbed your stuff." Hunter said to her. She nodded and thanked him and looked back at me and smirked. She grabbed her bag from hunters hand and interlocked there fingers. And I looked down. "I'll see you later Soph." She smiled and walked towards the door.

"No." I said shaking my head. And they both turned around. Kennedy obviously confused I said anything. "I'm not gonna run away this time. You aren't going to make me leave because I love the people I'm with." I said looking at the couch seeing Ariel on the floor and the guys on the couch all looking at me. And they smiled.

"They're not gonna hurt me this time. And I'm not gonna let you." I said looking at there hands again. "Tell mom I miss her when you make it back home." I smiled at kenn. Her face fell but turned into a smirk. "What do you mean? We booked a hotel room here." She said and I laughed.

"No Hunter did." I smiled at him. "Because you're not allowed to stay at this hotel. See, when you star in a movie with Emma Roberts and Dylan o'brien you kinda get things. You know?" I smirked at her.

Again her face fell "here's your plane ticket mom has some words for you." I handed her the one way ticket. She took it and turned to the door and they walked out but Hunter looked at me from the door way and smiled. But I didn't smile back.

"I'll see you later soph." He said still smiling. "I look forward to never seeing you again." I spat at him and his face dropped with confusion. "but-" before I could finish I slammed the door in his face.

"Who wants to cuddle." I smiled at my friends and the boys raised there hands. "You're gonna have to catch me first." I giggled running up the stairs hearing many footsteps behind me. I was lifted by strong arms.

And put down on the couch. I looked up and snuggled in his chest. "BLAKE WON." I yelled to the other boys still running around upstairs looking for me. I heard them groan and me and Blake both laughed. "I love you guys." I said tiredly and I fell asleep.