Being the bigger person

"You know what." I said pulling away from Hunter. "I'm gonna give them a chance." I smiled proud of myself for being the bigger person and Hunter smiled to. I grabbed his hand and he interlocked our fingers.

We jogged down the stairs and walked into the gym and they were all sitting in there on the floor just talking and laughing. Hunter and I walked in swaying our hands back and forth. They all looked at us.

"Ariel?" I asked her. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "I forgive you." I whispered opening my arms and she jumped to her feet and ran into them. Causing us to fall. "I missed my bestfriend." I hugged her tightly. "I missed you too." She smiled.

She stood up and helped me up. Before pulling me into another hug. I pulled away and smiled at them. "Who else wants a hug." I opened my eyes. Next thing you know I'm on the floor again with all of them on top of me. "I don't like group hugs anymore." I choked out and they got off of me. And I held out both of my hands and someone grabbed them pulling me up.

"Hey Zach." I hugged him tightly. And he grabbed the back of my legs and I wrapped them around his waist. "Hey um soph. I am really sorry for what I did to you." I heard Weston say. I climbed off of Zach and walked over to him.

"No more apologies. I'm throwing the past behind me." I gave him a sympathetic smile. He smiled back. "Do you guys wanna sleep at my pent tonight?" I asked them. They all nodded and I exited the gym hoping they would follow. And they did.

"Stairs or elevator?" I asked them. They all said elevator. "Okay it's on the top floor I'll meet you up there." I said to them. "Aren't you coming?" I heard Weston say. "Yeah I'm gonna take the stairs." I said turning toward the door that connects to the steps.

I felt someone behind me I turned to see Hunter. I grabbed his hand and and we walked/jogged up the stairs. When we got there Hunter was out of breath making me giggle.

"What took you guys so long?" Brandon smirked. "Mr.Abs over here can't run." I laughed as hunters cheeks turned bright red. The rest of them laughed with me.

"Okay let's go inside." I opened the doors and they gasped. It is pretty big the production company for my movie payed for it. Since I'm here for the movie.

"Y'all put on Netflix Im gonna change." I said running up the stairs. I put on some black shorts a sports bra and a white hoodie with black letters.

I walked down stairs seeing them already laying down on the floor with the blankets and pillows watching a movie. I walked and shut the lights off. "Is that my hoodie?" I heard someone say. I looked down at it. "Oh um yeah sorry here you can have it back." I said about to take it off. "No it's okay it looks cute on you." Blake said.

I smiled. I sprinted back upstairs remembering to take out my contacts. I put on my glasses that are oddly identical to hunters and jogged downstairs. They looked at me. "You wear glasses?" Hunter asks. I nodded.

"Who wants to cuddle with me?" I asked and all the boys except Brandon raised there hands making me laugh. I ran over to Weston and laid down next to him.

I heard the other boys grown making me giggle. And I snuggled into Weston's chest his arms around me protectively. "I love you guys." I yawned. "I love you toooooooo" Hunter sang. Grabbing my hand. I laughed and held onto his hand with Weston's arms still around me.

"Good night beautiful." Blake said. "Me or Ariel?" I whispered to Weston. "I think he meant you." Weston giggled. Awh. "Goodnight babe." I said. And the other boys groaned. "Why don't I get a 'goodnight babe'?" Hunter asks. I rolled my eyes "GOODNIGHT BABES" I laughed.

"I'm glad I can be like this with you guys." I smiled. They all smiled back. We start watching the movie and I quickly fall asleep.

------
Twenty votes for a new update!11!1!1