I missed you

(The gym is more like a dance studio)

I turned around to see. Oh my god. "Nice dance moves. I missed you." Blake says. I rolled my eyes. They were all here. Ariel, Weston, Blake, Brandon, Zach, Hunter, and Kennedy. "Why are you guys here." I looked down mentally tearing the skin off my face realizing I'm half naked.

"We're on tour. We texted you telling you but you never answered." Ariel said walking towards me. She opened her arms for a hug but I gladly declined as I turned around on my heel and looked in the mirror. "Please don't. I haven't heard from any of you in a long time. And all of you broke me. Ariel, I'm sorry but I don't like you very much after what you did to me. You just left me " I paused to turn around to look at them seeing them all looking hurt.

"You left me' I stepped closer to her and pointed my finger at her.

"All because your little zachy poo" I paused looking at Zach "didnt want to date you anymore. You all left me for someone else. Someone better" i looked down. "I'm really sorry Soph." Ariel said as I turned to look in the mirror again. "I know." I smiled looking at her in the mirror. Looking at all of them mainly.

"But sorry doesn't mean anything to me. Not anymore." I grabbed my phone and unhooked it from the speakers. And finally faced all of them. They looked upset but I felt confident. "Remember when you came to my house crying. I had my mom pick you up from where ever the hell you were?" I asked Ariel and she nodded looking very upset.

I opened my arms and she accepted and hugged me. I felt tears on my shoulder and I smiled pulling away. "I missed all of you but I have grown. And I expect you to do the same. Now if you would excuse me. I think I'm gonna head over to my room." I said to all of them. Before walking past them bumping shoulders with Kennedy on the way out.

How dare they come here and ask for forgiveness. AGAIN!

I could feel the tears forming as I started running up the stairs because I heard someone behind me and I knew it was one of them. I kept running why does my room have to be on the top floor. I stopped running hearing the foot steps behind me stopped as well.

I didn't realize the sobs coming out of my lips. And I turned around to see the one and only....

(Lol y'all thought it was over.)

"What do you want Hunter?" I said the tears still pouring out. He just opened his arms and I ran into them. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry" I kept repeating over and over again. As I was barely able to speak with the tears. So it came out as raspy whispers.

Hunter moved us back and forth slowly trying to calm me down. I looked up to see he looked really sad. His face was red and his green eyes were glossy.

I pulled away from him and looked at how he changed. His hair was still curly but he was taller he was wearing a red hoodie sweat pants and he had black rimmed glasses on.

"You okay?" He asked probably realizing I was staring at him. "how are you so perfect. You're not even trying are you?" I smiled and he chuckled pulling me into his chest.

"I really did love you, Hunter." I said tearing up again. "I'm sorry soph I really am." I looked at him and he looked at me. He started leaning in and I looked away. "I just want a bestfriend. Or more then a friend but I do not want to be a girlfriend. Do you know what I mean?" I asked him looking at him again.

He smiled and nodded. "I understand soph." He pulled me into another hug. I smelled him "you smell so good. Wow you really are perfect." I laughed and he laughed too.

"I definitely missed you" he said pulling me closer so there was no space between us.

---------
Comment who you ship Sophia
with!1!12!2!!!2 💥❤️ vote 💖 for more.
If this gets to twenty votes I'll update 💔👑