Regret

Slim POV

"Baby I'm sorry," I sat on the bed. She stood in between my legs with my arms wrapped around her.

"Yeah aight," she said looking away.

"Look at me," I told her.

"I don't want to. Matter of fact," she slipped some shoes on, "I'll be back."

"Hold on," I blocked the doorway.

"Move Slim!"

"No, chill out."

"Motherfucker you called me a hoe!"

"And I'm sorry! Damn."

"Get out my way!"

I finally let her push past me. I don't like this sight - her walking away from me.

"Bae don't leave," I said walking behind her.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you to go, please stay?"

She stood there momentarily then the bell rang. My ex was standing at my door with a baby in her arms. Everything after that went in slow motion. Platinum looked at me then back to her and the baby. She threw her hand up and walked out.

"Asia, what you want?"

"My boyfriend put me out, who else can I turn to?"

It's true that she doesn't have anybody else, at all. I honestly feel bad for her, plus she has a newborn. God, please don't make me regret this.

"You can stay in the guest room," I said letting her in.

"I didn't mean to run your girlfriend off."

"I guess she'll be back, it's aight."

"Thanks a lot Slim, we won't be in your way."

I just nodded and went into the living room. I got my phone out and called Platinum - straight to voicemail.

Platinum POV

"Then when I open the door, his ex is standing there with a baby. A newborn to be specific!" I told my momma, laying in her bed.

"You need to sit down with Slim and get an understanding about it all."

"I don't want to," I said with my arms crossed.

"You so hardheaded, just like your daddy. Why did y'all get into an argument anyway?"

I froze up a bit. Momma doesn't know that I strip. That's one secret that I've hidden very well. She thinks I'm a model; if Instagram counts then I am a model!

"Huh?"

"Something really petty," I replied simply.

"Oh. Well I have company coming over and I gotta get ready."

"Company? You kicking me out?"

"Call it what you want," she shrugged.

"You got a boyfriend?"

"Girl you so nosey, get out."

I laughed and got up. I kissed her and locked the front door behind me. I need to get my momma out the hood. All the crackheads and drug dealers out here.

I shook my head and crank my car up. I don't want to go back to Slim's house, I miss my apartment. This is why I didn't want to move out.

After about an hour or two of riding around, I found myself pulling up to Slim's house. I cut the car off and leaned into the steering wheel. I looked up and saw him open the door.

I locked my car and walked into the house, locking the door behind me. I saw the same girl with her baby, walking around in sleeping clothes.

"You hungry?" Slim asked. I shook my head no and kept it moving towards the stairs. I went into the guest room and opened the closet door. I got a box full of sleeping clothes, about to move them into the other room.

"Why are you in my room?" I turned around to see the girl. I brushed it off and walked towards the door. "Oh Slim fucking with deaf bitches now?"

"Little girl, don't get thrown out on your ass. The only reason you're still here is because of that baby, don't get it confused."

"Who the hell is you?"

"I'm Platinum. And you are?" she was about to speak and I cut her off, "you're an anonymous bitch. Stay in your place, way down there."

I left the room and walked into Slim's. He was laying on his stomach on my side of the bed. I put the box down and crawled onto his back.

"You not mad no more?"

"I'm good."

"Good, massage my back."

I got some lotion and started rubbing his back slowly, up and down. I turned on Pandora and "My First Love" by Avant came on. This is my song! I started singing along to it; Slim loves when I sing to him.

It's too bad though, Quincy was my first love. I wonder who Slim's was? I hit a high note along with KeKe Wyatt, still rubbing his back.

"Slim who was your first love?"

"This girl from the ghetto, East Pointe. She got the body of a goddess, smart, beautiful. She got a smart ass mouth too but I love it."

"Oh."

He turned over and I was sitting on his stomach. He put his hands on my butt and smiled at me, "You my first love," he said to me.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You know I never been in a serious relationship."

I leaned down and kissed him.

"Go downstairs for me?"

"What you need?" he asked.

"Whipped cream and strawberries."

He immediately knew what time it was. He hopped up and zoomed downstairs. I laughed, shaking my head.

Slim POV

I walked into the house and heard screaming. I ran up the stairs and followed the screams and noises. I burst into the room I told Asia she could sleep in.

Platinum had her in a choke hold. I walked over to her and pulled Platinum off, barely.

"What the fuck going on?" I asked, holding Platinum back.

"Your girlfriend done lost her mind! She came in here asking am I still fucking you!" Asia said in defense.

"You lying bitch! Let me go Slim!"

"Platinum come on!" I grabbed her hand, pulling her in front of me and she led the way to my room. "What happened for real?"

"She so out of line! I found her in here trying to steal my clothes! As if her skinny ass could wear my shit! I stand up like a fucking stallion, bitch must be crazy! Then when I put my stuff back, I told her she had to go."

"Then what?" I asked, knowing that wasn't all of it.

"She started arguing with me so I made it rain on her ass," she put her hands on her hips.

"Bae really? I told you to be cool."

"This is her second strike though Slim, I ain't giving her the chance to hit three! That ain't your baby momma, you don't owe her shit. And I gave her enough to stay in a hotel for a month! Ungrateful ass."

"You cool now?"

"I'm cool. Now go put her out."

"Don't rush me."

"I'll go put her out," she said heading for the door.

"I got it," I shut the door behind me quickly.

I walked down the hall and into the room Asia was sleeping in. I opened the door and saw her laying on the bed.

"Asia, you gotta go man."

"What?"

"I'm sorry but you can't fuck with Platinum, that's wifey."

"Fuck her!"

"I do, a lot. And it's wonderful but this isn't about what me and her do."

"Ugh! Fuck you!"

"She does it well but like I said --"

She cut me off by throwing a pillow at me. She started stuffing clothes in her bag then picked up her baby, along with a knot of money.

"You gon' regret this shit, promise."

She walked downstairs and slammed the door on her way out. I locked the door and cut off all the lights off. When I got to the room, I laid down and fell asleep on Platinum's chest.

Platinum POV

I walked into the Gucci store and started looking around. My shopping addiction is horrible but at least I got the pockets to match.

I picked up a microguccissima bag and decided to get it. I saw this employee staring at me. She's been watching me since I walked in! I sat it down on the counter.

"Ma'am, this purse is one thousand, seven-hundred fifty dollars plus tax," she said, smirking.

"Oh really?" I asked in a sad tone.

"Yup," she said popping the 'P'.

"Well I'll take the wallet to match and the other one in black for my mother."

She stood there, looking appalled. I smirked - showed her ass.

"Please don't take all day, I have other places to be and a flight to catch. Thanks," I said stroking my 28 inch mink Brazilian hair.

She got the purse and wallet then rung them up. My total ended up being four thousand, four hundred ninety dollars plus tax. I gave her five thousand with a hundred dollar bill. I picked up my bags and strutted off.

I stopped and ate at Cheddar's. I took a sip of my lemonade and caught a guy looking at me. He smiled and looked away nonchalantly. He's cute but damn sure not Slim!

I shook my head at the fact that I compare most guys to him but I feel like I have the best, I can't help it. I gave the waiter the money and left a tip, leaving the restaurant.

When I made it to Slim's house, I saw that the door had been slightly dented. I opened it and saw that the house was a complete mess! It looked like it had been ran through!

Couches were turned over, pictures were knocked down, the whole nine! I ran out of house and got in my car. I called Slim's phone - straight to voicemail.

I backed out and headed to Drew's house. When I turned off of Slim's street, my phone started ringing. I answered.

"You have a collect call from an inmate at the Dekalb County Jail. Do you accept the charges?"

"Yes," Who's calling me from jail?

"Baby," I heard Slim's voice. I immediately pulled over.

"Slim what the hell you doing in jail?"

"The police busted in the house and found drugs under the mattress in the guest room."

"Asia!"

"They most likely ain't gon' let you pay bail but they ain't telling me nothing."

"Dammit!"

"Calm down baby. Just get Drew and come down here."

"Okay."

I hung up the phone and sat there, staring at nothing. What i'ma do without him free? Damn.