Almost out

"Byrd is it really this serious?" Platinum asked him. She was scared on the inside but refused to let it show. I miss Slim, she thought to herself.

"Just shut the fuck aight? You talk too damn much."

"Yeah aight," she said and looked away.

He picked up his gun, "What you say? Shut up!"

Platinum decided to be quiet because after all, her life is in his hands. She looked around, scoping the place out. It's actually nice in here. She was sure he'd take her to an abandoned building or old house.

"I gotta piss, don't you even think about going nowhere," Byrd got up and walked down the hallway.

Platinum waited to hear a door close. Once it did, she peeped down the hallway and saw he was actually in the bathroom. She went to the door and slowly began undoing the locks.

She heard the toilet flush so she started to hurry up. Her hands were like noodles due to her being so nervous. She finally undid the last lock and reached for the knob.

As soon as she opened the door, seeing the light of day, he pulled her back into the apartment by her hair. She fell to the floor hard, knocking over a lamp. Byrd grabbed her hands and pinned her to the wall, breathing in her face.

"What did I tell your hardheaded ass? You think this shit is a game bitch?"

Platinum laid there, trying so hard to loose his grip on her wrist. She was sure there would be bruises later. He gripped them even tighter.

"That's hurts! Stop!"

"Say please."

"Please," she begged.

"Please what?"

"Please stop, please!"

He loosened his grip but stayed in his position sitting on top of her. A devilish grin spread across his face when an idea popped into his head.

"You so sexy Platinum, you know that?"

"Yeah," she looked away, hoping her suspicions of what he had in mind wasn't true.

He started rubbing up and down her sides, "I bet Slim can't make you feel how I can make you feel." He lifted her shirt.

"No, chill Byrd," he started to undo her bra, "Byrd please don't do this. Anything you ask me to do, I'll do it! Please don't do this."

Tears escaped Platinum's eyes, running down to the sides of her face. She thought about Slim and felt so bad, she was about to cheat on him. If I would've never opened that door, she said in her mind.

He stopped suddenly and got off of her, still smirking. He picked Platinum up and took her down the hall to a bedroom, throwing her on the bed. Byrd pulled a phone out of his pocket and went to his camera. He set it to video and it began to record.

He sat the phone down on the dresser, positioning it to where he wanted it to be. He stepped out of his briefs and pants, walking over to Platinum.

"Slim gonna enjoy watching this shit, don't you think?"

Byrd grabbed Platinum's legs and pulled her with force towards him. Why me, Platinum asked nobody in particular.

Slim, Drew and Blue had been looking for anybody with information about the dude that had robbed them and stole Platinum. Slim was trying his best to focus and keep calm but without Platinum, it was hard.

"If it wasn't for yo' impatient ass wanting to kill the nigga that was down with him --" Blue started.

"Hold on bitch! You wasn't stopping me was you? You was helping!" Drew yelled back.

"I got your bitch on my waistband!"

"What you gon' do with it?" Drew asked.

"Y'all shut the fuck up! All that arguing and shit ain't gon' get her back! Y'all getting on my nerves, calm down and shut up!" Slim yelled at them, pacing back and forth.

They all got quiet when they heard a phone go off. Drew looked at Slim, Slim looked at Blue, Blue looked back and forth at both of them.

"It ain't mine," Drew said.

"Mine is right here, I ain't got no text," Slim said.

"My phone don't sound like that, that was an iPhone," Blue told them.

Slim just stood there, "That's Platinum's phone." he walked down the hall and into her bedroom. He picked up her phone and unlocked it, going to the text message. His eyes weren't ready for what he saw.

Anger grew and Slim started shaking, "Slim what is it man?" Drew asked. He started breathing hard. He couldn't take it any longer. He reared back with the phone about to throw it when Blue grabbed it out of his hand.

"That might have something in it we can use! Fuck wrong with you?" Blue looked at the text to see what had Slim so angry.

His jaw dropped when he saw it - Platinum getting raped, on camera! He looked hard at the surroundings, trying not to look at Platinum crying.

"Man it's something about that place," Blue said. He started to rack his brain to see why the place looked familiar.

- One year earlier -

"Man I just came here to get this shit and go, I got a piece of ass waiting on me," Blue told the two guys sitting in front of him.

"I want my shit back on time Blue!"

"Nigga you gon' get your shit, shut the fuck up and don't worry about it."

"Follow him down the hallway, don't take nothing."

Slim stood up and followed the girl down the hallway. Nice apartment, he thought. The girl that had followed him down the hallway went to the closet door and opened it. Several duffel bags were stacked up - almost to the ceiling.

"Here," she pulled one of the duffel bags out. He admired her frame.

"Can I ask you something?" he took the duffel bag and put the strap over his shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess," she answered.

"Why you with him? He treat you bad and talk to you any kind of way," he stepped closer to her.

"I mean, he takes care of me. I don't have anything, I depend on him for a lot of stuff."

"Would you ever leave him?"

"I don't think so, nah."

"I understand," he picked the bag up and started to walk towards the door.

"Wait," she grabbed his arm, "here." she handed him her phone and he put his number in. She got it back and smiled.

Blue shook his head, smiling before walking out. He exited the apartment, knowing he'd be back.

Later that night, he got a phone call. He picked up his phone and saw it was from the girl. "Hello?" he answered.

"Come over, the door is unlocked."

"I'm on the way," he said and hung up. He picked his keys up and locked his front door before leaving.

Blue walked straight into the apartment and locked the door behind him. He made his way down the hall and into the room to find her laying there, naked.

Immediately they went at it. Moaning and groaning, scratching and biting. Up and down they went. Blue hit spots that no man had ever hit; spots she didn't know even existed.

After an hour and a half, she was tapped out and Blue was satisfied. He began putting his clothes and shoes back on.

He reached for his chain when they heard keys at the front door. She looked up and ran to the closet, opening the door.

"Get in, please!" she begged.

"I ain't finna be on no trapped in the closet type shit, fuck I look like?"

"Blue please! I'm begging."

"Man whatever," he walked over to the closet on got in, sitting on top of the duffel bags.

The dude walked in and hugged the girl, smirking because she was naked. He picked her up and started tongue kissing her. Blue could barely contain his laughter.

He was so tempted to burst from the closet and ask, "How my d*ck taste?" but that would mess up his money. He decided to slip an extra brick and wait.

"Baby lets take a shower," she said in between kisses. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he took her to the bathroom, closing the door. When he heard the shower come on and the door close, he made his way out of the apartment.

- Present -

"That nigga Byrd! I know where Platinum at!" he said, grabbing his gun and keys. "Come on y'all!" he said and ran to his black F-150.

Platinum couldn't stand being tied up and was tired of crying. So many tears had been shed since she'd been there, she was all cried out. She sat there on the carpet, leaned against a wall.

Platinum hated Byrd's bipolar ass. He raped her; took what wasn't his. It belongs to Slim and Slim only. And she missed the hell out of Slim. She just wanted to be wrapped up in his arms and feel his lips on hers.

Cocoa, Byrd's main bitch, walked into the living room where Platinum was. Platinum wanted to whoop her ass so badly but the ropes on her wrist and ankles took that option away from her. All Platinum wanted was her mother, Slim, her bestfriend and her closest cousin.

Byrd, Slim and Drew arrived at Arcadia apartment complex and went straight past the gate. He looked at the clock to see it was 9:50 PM. They got there just in time because after ten o'clock, you can't get past the gate without a pass code.

Byrd drove until he was in front of the apartment building that he remembered pulling up to numerous times before. He parked and turned the truck off, pulling his phone out.

He went through his contacts until he came to the name "Cocoa". He clicked on it and pressed "call".

"Hello?"

"Wassup? I ain't heard from you in a minute."

"I called you a few times but didn't get an answered, I've missed you."

"I missed you too girl," he lied. "I wanna come see you tonight."

"Come now, Byrd just left about fifteen minutes ago. He won't be back for a few hours."

"I'm already here," he said getting out of the truck. Slim and Drew followed suit.

"The door is unlocked," she smiled through the phone. He hung up and they got ready.

"I'm about to have company, you better not tell Byrd," Cocoa said sternly.

"Bitch if you don't get the fuck out my face, it ain't like he care."

"Whatever," she said and went back into the room.

About five minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Obviously Cocoa didn't hear it.

"Lil bitch! Your company here!" Platinum hollered to her.

She heard the shower turn off. The fuck? Platinum thought to herself. That bitch still musty. She shook her head and leaned over.

Platinum saw the door open and picked her head up when she saw the people in all black come in with ski masks on. One of them caught her attention. Damn, he walks like Slim, she thought to herself.

The dude walked over to her and started to untie the ropes. She smiled and thanked God. He helped her up.

"I missed you baby," he said. She knew that voice anywhere.

"Slim? Baby! I missed you, too," she tried her best to whisper.

She followed Drew and Blue into the room. Slim locked the door and followed her into the room. Blue went into the closet, getting duffel bags while Drew jammed the door from the outside so Cocoa couldn't come out.

"Y'all bitches gon' regret this shit!" Cocoa hollered through the door.

"Let me in there with that bitch," Platinum went towards the door. Slim snatched her back.

"We ain't got time for that Platinum, you better get to grabbing these bags," Slim said, picking up bags of money and coke.

"What the fuck going on here?!"

All of them turned around to see Byrd standing in the door with a 9 mm, cocked and aimed.