Horror at it's supposed best

My jaw dropped in horror. The person behind the door revealed himself. He came in and when I saw 'He' I mean a definition of a pure, advanced and standardized version of masculinity. He was tall and huge with strange dark eyes and full hair.  This wasn't what horrified me but the gun in his hands. He held the gun with both hands and looked straight at us. Maybe if I had taken some classes I would have been able to identify the gun he was carrying but it was big enough that I wouldn't be able to carry it. His face wasn't masked and that must have been deliberate  as his face was anger flushed and scary. His expression was anger coupled with rage and fury.

He stood there a few seconds then waved his right hand like the head of a battalion commanding his force to launch forward to prepare an attack. The men who came in did not look as angry as Fury raged man. They instead looked like they were just following orders.  There were about 10 of them each carrying a gun or its lookalike.

It was at that moment I realized what was happening. We were being robbed.  I had never witnessed such before.  I've only saw robbers in movies and read about them in novels. The men rushed to where Muhsin and I were standing . I took a quick glance at my brother and he was already sweating.  He could be taken for an olympic marathon champion.  What is wrong with me? We are being robbed and I still have time to think? What will happen now?  The fury raged man then shouted ''to the ground. Now!'' I was so scared. I laid down flat immediately. I didn't know I was already screaming for help. Well, I was.  I was screaming for the fury raged guy to spare our lives.  He looked at me and chuckled "Bleh!!  You think I f***ing care"

"Mr Akinwale" he yelled calling my father's name.  "Mr Akinwale  come down right now or your kids are gone" Almost immediately, my father, looking scared to his bits appeared. He was shaking head to  toe. "Krey, please spare my kids. I will give you whatever you want.  I promise not to do anything stupid. Just have mercy on my family. I beg of you" what was that?  Dad knows him. He just mentioned his name.
My dad was moving down as he took each step and by the time he reached Krey he was already down.

Fury raged Krey looked down at my dad who was now on his knees,his palms rubbing themselves as a way of begging. "Bring out everything you have. I mean real business. I didn't bring 10 men from Ibadan to play games with you. Mr Mursi Akinwale. Take me to where your all haves are"

My father bolted to his feet and led the way. Krey called from where he was, now behind where I was lying, crying with my brother "Dele, Lekan go and bring madam from her room" I couldn't see his expression but I am sure my dad would be so scared now.  He isn't the type that likes trouble.  Nigerian robbers are known to be not dangerous when they are not hired assassins if you 'cooperate' with them. But I was scared nonetheless. I hope my dad cooperates with Krey.

I hope at the end of today I would be thankful for our lives because I know this is just a test from Allah. I looked sideways to where my brother lay beside me.  His mouth was muttering some inaudible words. He looked at me and said "Pray Safi hon, pray. " I nodded instantly at glanced at the fool watching over us.
Krey's men had spread out to grab what they can in the house and just one of them was left to watch over Muhsin and I. 

Not long I heard my mum's voice. I looked up and saw her being dragged by her hair down the stairs.  I yelled at the fool holding her "hey be gentle with her. Okay?"
The next second, I heard a sound and everything went blank. 
When I woke I felt a sharp pain between my legs.  I screamed or so I thought then realised I was being gagged. I was moving or so but the pain continued to increase. It felt like I was on a swing but at the same time on the floor.The pain between my legs became consistent. Everything was blurry like pea soup until I heard my mum scream. Everything became clear in an instant . My head had shifted to the direction where my mum's scream came from. She was screaming  and in between her screams "leave my baby alone" she was slapping her thighs and crying.  I looked up and realised this would forever remain the most horrible moment of my life. The fury raged bastard was on top of me.........

I was being raped.

Ladies and gentlemen
Thanks for reading my story.
Please like and comment your opinions. Thank you

I remain my humble self,
Wazeera Sanni. M.