Delay anything but Prayer

I was being raped.
My head snapped up immediately. I conceived that my arms were being held down tightly by two strong and immovable objects which I later realised were arms. I struggled beneath the horror but it didn't seem like I was doing a good job. I looked sideways tracing my mum's agonised voice and saw her being held firmly against one of the sofas. Her eyes were filled with so much pain. I continued to struggle for a while before I was let go.

I was let go but I knew I was trapped in this horror for the rest of my life. I was still. I didn't move. I couldn't move would be the right words. I knew at that moment what real pain felt like not the one between my thighs but the one from my heart. My brother was at my side at once. He was crying but I couldn't. He held me tightly to his chest and cried. What I felt was beyond tears. I laid there as my brother covered me up with clothes that I sense were ripped apart while I was unconscious.

Minutes later I was seated on a sofa in the living room, my brother lamenting badly and trying to explain to me what happened and why everything went badly. My mum was there too but dad wasn't. Dad wasn't. I didn't say anything. I got up immediately and started to look around.
' where is Dad? Where is my dad. Where is he? They took him. They took him. ' I fell to the ground and looked up and what I saw was the wall clock that says 9:30. I hadn't prayed Maghreb and Isha was all I could think about. My mum was there completely silent and my brother was beside her. ''Let's go and pray '' They both stared at me like I was crazy or something but they obliged. They stood up and we went into the makeshift mosque in our house.
For someone who had just been raped, it was scary to not cry. I didn't know what will happen next. I tried wrapping my head around everything that had happened. I didn't know whether I was sane or what was wrong with me anymore. I was about entering the mosque when my brother held my shoulder and said "You need to take ghusl" It was at that moment that my earth couldn't take my legs anymore. I collapsed to the ground

I am so sorry for not updating for so long.
I hope you enjoy this chapter. It is short unedited and it took just 10 minutes for me to write it.
Please vote and comment pls