You: I heard glass.

Jin: Haha, yes. I brought some things for you in my backpack.

Your eyes fluttered open to see him inches away from your face. Your eyes widened and you opened and closed your mouth, trying to find words but failing.

Jin: Hi.

He laughed softly and unzipped his backpack. He pulled out two glasses and an iced coffee. He poured two glasses and handed you one.
You glared at him but sipped it anyways.
Your eyes widened at how good it was.

You: Jin where did you get this?? It's so good!!

He chuckled and pretended to seal his lips.

Jin: My own SECRET recipe.

You rolled your eyes and continued to drink it. You looked up at him again and saw him with the drink over his head, smiling.

 You looked up at him again and saw him with the drink over his head, smiling

You laughed and smacked his arm.

You: You're such a goofball

He started to laugh but it quickly died down. He chugged his coffee and out a napkin in the empty glass, putting in back into his backpack. He took out some candy and put it in the middle between you both.

You were confused.

You: Jin? Are you okay?

You worriedly scanned his bowed face.

He looked up and stared into your eyes with shiny eyes.
You cupped his face.

You: Jin, please talk to me...

He looked away and removed your hands from his face but held them securely in his.
You knew this was cliche but they meshed perfectly together.

He stared into your eyes again.

Jin: Y/N, I'm so sorry for how I treated you this morning. It's not my place to treat you like that or anyone for that matter. I apologized to Kookie. I'm sorry I got angry but I don't know what came over me. It was almost as if I had gotten jealous...

He shook his head.

Jin: I'm sorry, princess.

He kissed your hands, making you blush a deep red.

You: I-It's ok, Jin...

He scooted closer, letting go of one of your hands and brought you in so one of his hands was on the back of your neck while his head was buried in your neck.

Jin: Thank you...

You were about to confess your feelings when you heard a familiar voice...

Hobo: HEY! YOU TWO UP THERE AGAIN?? I SHIP IT!

Jin pulled away started to laugh and you soon joined after. The hobo left muttering about some "crazy kids" but that just made it funnier.

You loved times like this with Jin...
You loved any time with Jin, actually...

Oh my god.

You loved Jin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM BACK CHILDREN!!!

I was going to make a super long comeback chapter but I decided that the trailer I posted, the better.
I've made you guys wait long enough, right? XD

Okay I think that's it for now.
Thanks for all the support and positive comments. They really make my day<3
Thank you, Thank you.

Also don't forget to comment a request for the new fanfic I'm going to start!

BYE BYEEEEE

AS ALWAYS,
I hope you sexy beasts are having a spectacular day❤️

AS ALWAYS, I hope you sexy beasts are having a spectacular day❤️

HEARTEUS FOR ALL OF YOUU