Chapter 6: Prank or?

Start from the beginning

I could see my 'mom' flinch with the amount of hatred I used.

Kai and Marcus shifted back into humans.

"Give it up sweetie, we out number you four, and we have seven red wolves here with us" Marcus smirked at me.

I couldn't even control myself anymore; my witch was making all the moves for me.

She roared with laughter.

"The fifteen years you all spent getting to know me, did you take me for stupid idiot?" I raised my eyebrow before continuing.

"-Why else would you make sure I wasn't here? Why else would you be all worried about your little prophecy? We all know I'm more powerful than anyone else here, well at I am. You're talking to Reine's witch at the moment, so you can stop with trying to convince me of sparing you all, she let me take over all by herself; unlike her, I don't spare anyone" The words came out of my mouth but I couldn't even recognize who was speaking.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY!" My mother was now shifted and yelling.

"Your baby? Even the wolf side somewhat agrees with me here, the girl you all knew is gone" I smirked and laughed evilly.

There was a moment of silence before I looked up to see tears rolling down my mother's now pale face.

"Air" I said wickedly and smirked.

Thirty wolves were now 5 metre's high, floating in the air.

"What are you doing you brat?!" Kai growled.

"Keeping the numbers fair" I shrugged.

"PUT THEM DOWN YOU SLUT!" Matt growled.

"Oh dear brother of mine, how shall you die? Maybe I'll burn you to death? Or better yet drown? I don't know, but you can gladly choose" I smirked at my brother.

"You're too weak to kill us" Matt sneered.

"Oh really? We'll see about that" I smiled.

I flicked my hand in the air towards Matt, and yelled "WATER!".

In half a second, there was an orb of water surrounding Matt; slowly drowning him.

"PUT YOUR BROTHER DOWN!" My mother cried.

Three wolves lunged at me from both sides, but I dodged them.

"This isn't the girl I fell in love with Reinie, what are you doing?" Damon fell to his knees, with his hands pulling out his hair.

"The girl you fell in love with died right when you left her at the hospital right about last year" I smirked.

He lifted his head up to look at me for a moment, and all I could see in his eyes was hurt.

"No the girl I fell in love was last seen at the park about an hour ago, the bitch standing before me isn't her" He growled.

"Take control." My wolf growled at me.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Tell Cher, Josh and Bella to leave first, make sure it's safe." My wolf said.

"You're right" I mentally sighed.

"Drop" I said, and Matt was now on the floor coughing up a storm.

"AIR!" I motioned my hands all magic like.

Every single wolf was now in the air floating about.

"Josh, Bella, Cher go home. Don't wait up for me, I'll be fine" I smiled at them.

"Be careful" Cher growled while glaring at the wolves.

"I will now leave" I said with too much of a serious tone.

After they left everyone was growling at me, despite being 5 feet in the air.

"PUT ME DOWN!" Matt snarled.

I was trying to control my witch, and was concentrating as hard as I could.

"PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW, ARE YOU DEF BITCH?" Matt growled.

He's been whining like a four year old for ten bloody minutes already.

"I SAID PUT ME DOWN!" He screeched again.

That's it.

I growled "I'M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE HERE MATTIE, SO IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND AS TO SHUT THE F*CK UP FOR A MINUTE, THEN I'D GLADLY PUT YOU DOWN. YOU THINK I LIKE BEING IN YOUR PRESENCE OR ANY OF YOURS FOR THAT MATTER? NO, SO SHUT UP!" I growled.

He stared at me for a moment before whispering "You haven't called me Mattie since I was six"

"Maybe because you started being a pain in my ass since you turned seven" I smiled up at him.

"It wasn't my fault" He whispered with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I know Mattie, I know" I smiled, and glared at my parents.

I closed my eyes, and concentrated really hard.

I felt my witch's energy, and for once we were working together. She was calm, and I could control her.

"Down" I smiled, and put my hands in front of me.

I opened my eyes slowly to see everyone lowered on the ground safely.

Before I could even move let alone speak, I was now pushed against someone's chest, and a familiar scent was lingering around me. I looked up to see Matt hugging me tightly.

"I missed you big sis" He whispered in my ear.

"Missed you too baby bro" I hugged him back.

When he pulled back I noticed all the elders left, so it was just Damon, Lucas, James, Dom, Brock, David, Anastasia, Paige, Rossie, and Mattie.

"So are we forgiven?" Rossie said while avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah I guess" I shrugged.

We all talked, and then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked not looking at the caller ID.

Silence.

"Hello, who's this?" I said trying to look at the caller ID, only to find it from 'unknown'.

"Your worst nightmare bitch" The voice snarled.

"My worst nightmare? Is this some kind of joke?" I asked confused and somewhat in a daze.

"No joke sweetheart, if you thought your life was hard before, wait a month" The voice laughed evilly.

"Bring it on" I growled into the phone before hanging up.

If I knew what I was saying back then, I would take it back. I would run until the ends of the earth to escape the fate that was doomed upon me.