Chapter 26: Ebisu Returns: Naruto's Toughest Training Yet!

Zacznij od początku

Here including the absent Sasuke, we have six ninjas from The Leaf Village, three from The Sand Village and one from The Sound Village. "And now I will begin the expectation of the final round. In the final rounds, each of you will put your battle skills on display. You'll show the power an control that you've achieved in your respected discipline. Accordingly the final battles will happen in time on month from now,:

"Wait a minute dattebayo/dattebane. We aren't going to do it right here and right now?" The twins asked.

"This is to provide a suitable period of preparation." The Third answer. "Well what do you mean by that?" Neji asked.

"Simply this, in addition to announcing the preliminaries rounds, we must notify each countries leaders. We must also have some time to prepare and distribute the summit for the final selection. Not to mention that you examine-es are going to need time to prepare for something this important."

Kankuro looked unamused, this old man sure does love to beat around the bush. "I still don't understand what you're trying to say. What's the point of this?"

"You need time to prepare, yes these were all real battles. But these were battles with strangers, know that you've battle each other and seen each other in action you know each other moves. In order to make the finals fair, we give you one month. Each of you must embrace the opportunity, to practice hard and earn some new tricks. Remember to get plenty of rest as well."

Naomi and Naruto peaked over at Gaara and Neji, letting a picture of Sasuke flash through their heads.

This isn't some vacation, I won't have any time to relax! I've got to train harder than ever! Naruto thought with straight face.

I have a whole month, meaning a whole month of nonstop training. I won't have any time to dilly dally, I have to train harder than ever before! Naomi thought.

"Now with all that behind us. I'd like to begin things winding up, but before we can bring this to an end. First there is one more important matter we must take care of for the final round."

"Come on Grandpa Hokage! What is it?" Naomi whined. "Yeah! How long do we have to wait here before we can start training?" Naruto said.

"In calm orderly fashion, all of you are going to take one slip of paper from the box Anko is holding."

"Everyone stay where you are, I'll come to you. Only take one." Anko said waking towards Dosu first, who stuck his hand in to grab one.

Anko then processed to Naruto, the older Uzumaki reached in grabbing a slip. Then Naomi reached into grab hers.

Naomi and Naruto looked at their paper blankly not understanding what it was for.

"Good now that everyone has one, Going from left to right, tell me the number written on yot piece of paper."

"I've got 9." Dosu said.

"Well number one of course." Naruto said.

"I got ten." Naomi said.

"Seven." Temari said.

"Five." Kankuro stated.

"Three." Gaara says.

"Eight." Shikamaru said.

"Two." Neji said.

"Six." Shino answered.

"So that means Sasuke is number four. Ibiki you may not show which ninja are paired up for battle." The Third Hokage said.

Ibiki nodded turning his whiteboard to show them.