{22}

Neither Jimin or Yoongi could believe that they were sitting here cuddling with each other, while making puns.

They had no idea that when Yoongi first messaged Jimin it would turn to this. He only messaged him to apologize, not to fall so hard for him.

Jimin only meant to call Yoongi cute, not to be so into the other.

But neither of them were upset about it either.

They were content and happy with just being around each other. Jimin knew he mattered a lot to Yoongi, and Yoongi knew the same about Jimin.

Yoongi was thinking about which one would make the first move.

And Jimin was set on not being the one to make the move.

But that all changed as the day dragged on and all they did was cuddle and stay in bed.

Jimin knew he had to do something. The day was ending and Yoongi would have to go back soon. He knew Yoongi was way to shy and insecure about him reading the signs all wrong.

So Jimin finally made a decision.

He sat up and onto Yoongi's lap while he was lying down. He ended up straddling Yoongi and looking down at the beauty under him.

"J-Jimin what are you doing"?

Jimin cupped Yoongi's face before leaning down and finally connecting their lips.

It was completely innocent. No tongue, no open mouths, no moving. Just pressing their lips against the others.

Jimin pulled away, leaned back up, and smiled down at Yoongi.

Yoongi suddenly felt a wave of confidence so he didn't put it to waste.

He grabbed ahold of Jimin's wrists and pulled him back down, kissing Jimin again.

They both smiled into the kiss, even if their teeth were against each other's, it was absolutely perfect. Just like the first one.

Yoongi thought Jimin tasted like cherry, which was most likely from the Chapstick he had put on. While Jimin thought Yoongi tasted like some sort of candy that he couldn't remember the name of currently, he was far too caught up on Yoongi's lips against his.

Jimin pulled away and rested his head on Yoongi's while they both smiled.

"I love you Jiminie".

"I love you too".

-------------

I always end all my books terribly but this book has been going on for 5ever and it needed to be ended.

I really liked writing this book and I hoped you guys liked it too.

Okay yeah bye