{19}

"Okay you fucking burnt piece of toast. I really really wanted to tell you before I got on the train that I really really like you and I don't know how to cope with it so you will have to deal with my constant 'did you eat anything' or 'make sure to wear a jacket it's cold outside'. It's my way of fucking saying I love you and I care about you so please don't hate me if I'm not very affectionate when we meet. You actually mean a lot to me even though I do act like a dick you are the reason that I like smiling again. With your stupid fucking orange hair that I love. And your stupid fucking smile that makes your eyes fucking disappear. And your stupid fucking pastel theme on Instagram and tumblr. And your stupid fucking innocence. And your stupid fucking dance moves. And your stupid fucking voice. And you being your stupid fucking self.
You are literally so attractive that I don't know how I'll handle it without coming off as a creep so please don't pay any attention to the staring I'll be doing to you. You are the essence of perfection and you are the thing that will probably destroy me but like honestly I'll welcome it. Like I like you so much I would let you punch me in the face. Bro three times of you want. And I wouldn't get angry. So my fucking train is here now and people are starting to look at me weird so I'm going to go".

"Yoongi that was adorable. I'm really excited to see you. Call me when you get here. I adore you bye Yoongi".

"Y-yeah okay bye".