Damy

Requested by Mermaid_Cim

Warning!!
GirlxGirl and Incest!!
Don't like don't read and wait till next chapter!!

Amy's POV

Here is one thing I learned never kiss someone when you two are home alone. Because one kiss leads to another and another, that leads to making out and that can lead to some very bad things.

So, you might be wondering 'what do you mean Amy?' well I got a cold the day my family was supposed to go on a three week trip to France. And instead of everyone staying home. Dani volunteered to stay home.

Then, I got better after about 4 days and Dani requested a movie. I went to get popcorn and me be me I tripped over my own to feet and almost feel but, Dani saved me.

Everything after that happened in slow motion. All I knew was I was super attracted to Dani at that moment. We kissed and then time seemed to fly by.  Next, thing I remember was waking up really confused and naked. And well I have been avoiding talking to Dani ever since then.

Today everyone was coming home and I was so relieved.

"Hey Ames" Dani say sitting beside me sorta scaring me

"Hey, Dan" I say trying to put my full attention on the t.v.

I hear a sigh "Amy why have you been ignoring me. I thought you liked me"

"I do Dan. Its just different then, you think. You are my sister" I say even though it wasn't true

"So, you just sleep with me and then, you don't like me?"

"Its not like that Dani" I say

"It is like that. When you kissed me back it gave me hope that you actually wanted to be with me. Guess the jokes on me"

"Dani, I do. We are sisters though we can't be together " I say

Dani smiles "Maybe we can?"

"How? I mean I believe our family would want us happy but, the rest of the world?" I ask

"Who says the world needs to know just yet?" Dani says and kisses me "Think about it"

----------------
Which do you want next:
A) Datherine
B) Distina
C) Just Dani
D) Your Choice