Chapter 22

<~~~Zack and Sam

ZACK's POV

2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks since Sam broke the news about us being just friends. 2 long weeks. Why I felt so bad about it, I have no clue.

In these past 2 weeks so much has happened. Our Romeo and Juliet scene came and went. She was an amazing actor. God I felt like she was my Juliet. I remember I was about to kiss her when she was "dead" but just as I leaned in, the bell rang. Dumb fucking school bell.

The only down thing about our play was Chase. Whenever our group got together to rehearse, Chase would get too close to Sam for my liking. He would rub her arm, brush pass her and even talk to her. I know I'm being weird and unreasonable but i just get so angry when that basted is fucking near her. I don't even want him to look at her. Possessive much? Well I don't care.

Just because Sam and i agreed to be just friends doesn't mean that i stopped looking out for her. Chase kept bothering her and insisting that she go out on another date with him. He was persistent and just as i saw Sam about to give in, i took Chase aside and had a talk with him, and by talk i mean beat the shit out of that loser.

He swore that he would get her back. Problem was that she was never his. She's mine. She's my Princess. I know that sounds possessive but maybe i just don't want her to get hurt. I just want to protect her from all the bad. I don't like her, i think. Well Cam sure thinks i do like her. He blames my bad moods on her keeping her distance from me.

Ever since i met Sam all those years ago at Cam's party, i felt something for her. She was different, funny and cute. She wasn't like all the other little girls. She wasn't afraid to pick a fight, she played football with the boys and she always had a sarcastic comment waiting just for you.

I remember the reason why i pushed her in the pool that day. It was all because Cam said she looked "cute" and i guess i may have lost it. I broke her locket chain thing that day too because another boy tried to kiss her cheek.

I had done a couple more fights and i currently have 1 quarter of all the money that i need. Maybe it was a good thing that this happened between Sam and i. I mean i was leaving soon and i didn't want to start something that would possibly hurt her. I would never want to hurt her in anyway though. I kinda grew attached to my dancing princess.

She doesn't know but every morning when she would leave for school in the morning, i would follow her. Not in a weird stalker way but in a caring friend way. She left really early when it was still kinda dark out and i didn't want any creepy perverts hurting her. I just wanted her safe.

I would watch her dance every morning and each time she got better. She looked like an angel gliding across the floor. She did all types of dances. Slow and fast. I didn't know what the names of the dance types were. I did however notice that she does more hip hop types but she's great at the ballet type as well

You're going soft Knight

But she deserves soft. She deserves the best. Maybe i do like her.

I stood there, watching her do her thing. Each day she never saw me and i like it that way. I'm creepy, i know.

Suddenly the music stopped and she left to probably use the school showers.

Not even 10 minutes later she came back out. Dressed in her black skinny, black t-shirt and a black and red checked flannel shirt tied around her waist.

"You know it's rude to stare" someone whispered behind me

I turned to find Cam with a smile stuck on his damn face.