Chapter 7

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring from the nightstand.

"Turn that damned music off" Cam groaned from beside me.

"Do not call5 seconds of summer damned" i mumbled into my pillow as 'she looks so perfect' dies out once i switched my alarm off.

"Whatever"he mumbled while rubbing his eyes "what time is it?" he asked after a moment.

"Don't hate me but its only 5:45am" i smiled as sweetly as i could at him.

"I hate you"he groaned but turned his back to me and pulled the duvet over his head. I stifled a giggle but eventually got out of bed.

I walked over to the bathroom with my bag and walked inside.

"Don't you knock?" Zack asked once i was inside the bathroom. He was standing in front of the mirror by the washbasin and brushing his teeth. He was only wearing a sweatpants with no shirt and his hair was a complete mess.

"What are you doing here?" i asked confused

"I live here" he snorted and then rolled his eyes.

"I know that but i thought you stayed with Lily"

"You obviously don't know the definition of one night stands"

"So you left after you got what you wanted?" i asked incredulously.

"I always do" he smirked at me through the mirror.

"Man-whore" i mumbled softly

"You say something?" he asked looking at me now.

"Yes i said move" i pushed him out of the way and grabbed my extra toothbrush that stayed here. I started brushing my teeth when he spoke again.

"Why don't you just move in?" Zack said while rolling his eyes.

"I would but you took my room and i don't like the guestrooms" i said or more like mumbled while brushing my teeth.

"We could always share" he whispered with. His voice low in and right beside my ear.

"Or i could share with Cam" i said trying to hide my blush with my hair.

"But i thought you wanted my room?" he said. I looked up and our eyes met in the mirror.

"So would you move out of my room for me?" i asked

"Like i said, we can share" he smirked.

"Then i prefer staying with Cam" i said with a fake smile.

"So the two of you can spoon every night like last night?" he grimaced.

"What are you talking about?"

"I came home last night and i heard the TV was still on in Cameron's room. So i went to see if he was still up. The Avengers was still playing. It was at that part where Thor put some of his power into Ultron or whoever they changed him to. Anyway i looked at the bed and i saw both you and him sleeping but you guys were spooning" he said with a passive face.

"Who do you think put the TV off?" Zack added.

"I thought Cam was still awake" i mumbled.

"Well he wasn't" he said. He suddenly turned on his heal and walked into his bedroom. Well that was weird.

I walked to Cam's room door and locked it then did the same with the other door that led to Zack's room. Just in case one of them decides to come inside while I'm in the shower.