Chapter 20

I swear Cam deserves to be murdered. I wanna wring his neck with my bear hands. Wait, why am i so mad. I should be thanking Cam for stopping whatever was about to happen. right? 

"You suck bro" came Zack's voice from the other side of the pool. How did Cam get me all the way over here?

"Why? Did i interrupt something important?" he asked with a smirk plastered on his face. That little shit face

"Well i for one hope that there was nothing to interrupt" Aidan crossed his arms over his chest while giving Zack a glare, which looked more like a kitten and not a lion. He was so cute when he tried to be threatening.

Everyone else laughed and that's when i realised that all my friends were about to see Zack and i kiss. Well doesn't life suck?

"I'm so scared" Zack mocked him with a tiny laugh and a smug look on his face. Just then he turned and winked at me. He winked at me!

"I've got to go. I need to be somewhere" Alex announced and gave Zack a look. I'm guessing it has something to do with the whole street fighting thing, because Zack seemed to understand and gave him a quick nod.

"Give me a moment to change and I'll drop you off" Zack climbed out the pool but not before greeting me. "I'll see you when i get back. Keep me a place to sleep, princess" and with that he left.

"so my brother and my best friend huh?" was the first thing to leave Cam's mouth as soon as Zack left.

"My sister and my best friend's brother" Aidan said a with smirk as well. I swear all the boys around me love to smirk. But only one can pull it off. Any guesses which one?

"You need to tell us everything"

"How did it start?"

That came from the girls obviously. I swam to the end of the pool and walked up the stairs to get out. I couldn't climb out because i was wearing a jeans and it felt too heavy.

"Nothing is going on. It was a mistake. It just happened in the moment" i shrugged it off. Truth is i don't even know what was happening. I mean i think i like Zack but I'm not sure.

"Sammy, i think my brother likes you" Parker said while still floating in the pool. I totally forgot the small devils were still here.

"I think so too" Ashton said while floating with Parker.

Asher walked over to me. He pulled my hand down to whisper something in my ear. "I don't like him, Sammy. He scared me" poor Asher. He was different from Ashton. He was scared easily and never warmed up to anyone besides family and a couple of friends.

"Don't worry about him. If he scares you again then I'll sort it out" i smiled down at my little brother. He turned his back to me and jumped back into the pool.

The rest of the day went on. We all started to swim then we played on the play station and watched a couple movies. By the time it was 9 we still hadn't eaten yet.

My mom had ordered take out for everyone so we all just gathered around the table. It's a good thing our table could adjust otherwise it would have been too small.

Everyone just stacked their plates full of the different sorts of take out that my mom ordered when Zack walked into the dining room.

"Hi, sorry but the front door was unlocked" Zack looked nervously at my dad who sat at the head of the table. My dad was a tall and slightly muscular guy. He never had a beer bump or anything that made him look friendly. He looked like the scary CEO that he is.