one.

A familiar buzz of SunHi's cellphone made a certain Yoongi click his tongue in irritation.

"tell him you're working" Yoongi instructed SunHi.

SunHi hummed in response, this happened everyday and she would be apologetic even though Yoongi was supportive of it, except when it came to working hours that is. 

"manipulate at 2:13" Yoongi said while walking into the recording studio, she nodded at him, but as he rapped and a minute passed, she checked her phone.

Hoseok: babe I miss you 

Hoseok: where are you?

Hoseok: I still can't believe I'm touring and you're there with hyung 

Hoseok: are you ignoring me jagiya?

read 2:00am

 SunHi: I miss you too 

SunHi: I'm working you know 

SunHi: I don't-

The phone fell from SunHi's hands as she felt someone push her chair to the other side and before she could see who it was, she felt a pair of overly familiar lips on hers.

"hobi mmf not hmhere" she spoke through the kiss, as she felt Hoseok smile.

Before he could even think of pulling her closer, they heard an exaggerated sigh, making them pull away.

"knew it" Yoongi mumbled before laying down on the studios couch, falling asleep almost instantly.

"you came early" SunHi murmured under her breath, Hoseok pulled her up from the chair, dragging her away from the room.

"yes I came here for my girlfriend, when did that become a problem for you?" Hoseok teased, earning a nudge from SunHi.

"it's just that Yoongi you know" SunHi sighed, of course Hoseok knew Yoongi better than she ever could, they were practically brothers.

"yeah jagiya I know, now you'll eat ice cream right?"  Hoseok pressed her shoulders from behind, urging her forward.

"yes hobi can we do it fast thought? I want to come back home early." SunHi tilted her head to see him, he was calmer than she could ever be.

"we can do it in five minutes and then ice cream, okay?" Hoseok chuckled and SunHi laughed at how he could make anything sound perverted.

After a lovely conversation over ice cream, Hoseok dropped SunHi and went back to the dorms.

SunHi returned to the studio and woke Yoongi up, hoping she could leave early.

Yoongi being the secretly caring type, let her go sooner than necessary, he had brotherly duties too.