Road Trip

Harley looked out the car window as Gotham became a memory and sign's for lex corp and other industries became visible.  Harley yawned laying her head on the dashboard of  the vehicle turning slightly to accommodate her belly. Johnathan's eye's were focused on the road so there was no reason to try to look cute in her position, he wasn't paying any attention although Harley enjoyed being in his thoughts. 

The radio made a annoying buzzing sound with a bit of static with every street they passed it either got lower or louder.  Harley looked at the paper's on the dashboard it held there paperwork and information and there new false names.  Harley's was a casual Rebecca and Johnathan's was Jack and they shared a apartment that was pre purchased for them by the organisation.  The Street's were covered in propaganda and billboards mostly electronic. 

Johnathan glanced over at Harley who was burying her face into the paperwork.  He looked at the mirror to see no vehicles almost deserted this town they came across nothing but farm's and corn and wheat.

A bitter place for a couple and a child they couldn't wait to get out of there and to arrive in blue valley but suddenly the car stopped.