Moving Out!?

Jonathan watched his friends busily move there stuff out of the house Selena was in charge of the kitchen wear she cooked fish for everyone to eat Jonathan didn't take any due to his strict vegetarian diet. 

Edward gathered all the clothing and hangers from the closet sorting them by color and clothing type.  He had a big pile of green clothes and a big pile of red and black.

Pamela sorted all of the personal items scrapbooks and journals and family photos and makeup and perfumes and colones. 

"This Perfume smells wonderful harl." Pamela said taking a whiff it was called carnival she set it down in a box with harleys other makeup and personal materials and womanly items.  She set them in the back of Eddie's car and packed them carefully and orderly as Eddie had requested.

And harley sat on the couch sipping from a can of soda letting it burn her throat. 

"Harley." It was eddie he was standing in front of her holding a green wooden box with question marks all over it.

"Hi Eddie." Harley Replied 

"I made this for you its a toy box for your childern." Eddie said pulling it open revealing a bunch of toys some were flower based, riddle toys as well and cat related toys.

"Thank You." Harley Replied Crying this means so much 

Jonathan Picked Her Up 

They all Looked around the house one last time and left with there belongings and animals.

This was new start for Harleen and Jonathon