Fresh Start

Harley wiped the ranch away from her mouth sitting against a white lawn chair watching traffic go by thank god for reds cousin riley for working near the ace chemical district.

To help me and Johnny pick out as penguin would call it a ( humble nest )
although we were past criminals we were better off this way nothing can spoil this it had only been.

About a month since harley agreed with Gordan to go into witness protection her name had been changed to Tara Wayne and Johnathans had been changed to Richard Tyler such simple names.

Harleys good old friend selena Kyle had given her a kit to get started she was due in 4 months it was a baby basket with clothes and toys it was nice considering Johnny was still looking for a job.

Harley heard a knock at the door walking to go answer it but on the patio was a small flip open jewelry box.

Harley picked it up shutting the door taking it to her seat she opened it on the inside it was stained with blood.

There was jewelry and photos one of harley and her mother on her graduation day at Gotham University.

Another was a wanted newspaper clip of her and red and underneath was a taped shut note and a pair of glasses they were hers she opened the note quite fast it said "how's the kid miss me" -J

Harley let her head fall into her lap she let out a broken up scream as she cried against the couch.