hush & hide baby

"beware of the big bad wolf hidden in an angel's face"

as a child, he remembered the clear and authoritative voice of his mother as it rang like a broken record. we all knew that parents would always warn the children – "of the big bad wolf"

the elders would always mind the little child's mind to be cautious of oneself and not be misled by sweet and beautiful words – "oh so sweet and misleading words of the wolf"

"don't ever let anyone fool your eyes and get your heart snatched away with just a simple kind gesture"

just because a stranger looks good and talks smooth, doesn't always mean they are harmless. as a child, their pure and innocent hearts are easily wavered. as a warning, children are opted to always listen to their parents, after all they knew what's best for them.

beauty always never fail to fool the eyes, it can even enchant a person's trust but—

what if the stranger didn't use its face to lure the kid's heart? what if the child flew on its own to the stranger's personal bubble?

what if the stranger was mute?

what if the child felt himself the presence home in the cradle of the stranger's accompany rather than his own home?

will it still be the stranger be to blame?

who will be to blame?