chapter 1

-Ariana's P.O.V-

"Mila, hurry up I wanna take some pictures and leave!!" I yelled across the room. I am so excited for today! I cannot wait. Today me and my best friend Camila are going to see the loml, Justin Bieber! "Okay okay! I'm ready now let's take those pictures you were talking about." I heard Camila say as I was walking torwards her.

(A/N pics of their outfits will be put below)

We stood in front of my huge mirror and snapped some pictures. Once we were satisfied we posted them and ran downstairs to get into my matte black Range Rover.

-in the car-

We were singing and dancing along to the Purpose album. Camila pulled her phone out and went on snapchat she started record "We are on our way to see Justinnn!!!!! Are you excited Ari? Yess!!" She posted it and started singing and dancing again.

-40 minutes later-

We finally arrived to Staples Center. We asked someone to take a picture of us in front of the building as we waited in line. We met so many amazing girls and had great time with them.

Me and Camila had floor tickets so we got early entrance. We bought our merch and headed towards our section. I went on snapchat and took a dog filter selfie with Camila and posted it.

Everyone started walking in about 15 minutes later. After another 5 minutes all the lights went out and the beginning of Mark My Words started to play. I instantly grabbed my phone and started recording and sang along. Camila doing the same thing.

-20 minutes into the show-

Justin was singing Purpose and I felt as if he was looking directly at me and I started freaking out! I told Mila and she said, "Holy shït Ari!! He is coming this way!!" I thought I was going to pass out. I was literally about to die. He stopped right in front of Camila and I and knelt down. I extended my arms for him to hold or at least touch my hand. He instantly grabbed my hand and I just started crying. I wasn't recording, Mila was. I had put my phone in my purse while still holding his hand and I felt Camila interlock our hands together and squeezed my hand. She looked at me and started crying along with me. She knew how much this moment meant to me. To just be able to touch him. She knew that he was my idol, my imaginary husband, my lifesaver. I stared and just admired his presence and appreciated this moment. The song ended and I broke down into even more tears. Camila just hugged me and cried along with me.

The rest of the show consisted of me and my best friend singing, dancing, screaming, laughing, crying, etc. So many memories were made. Currently, Justin is singing Sorry which the last song on the setlist. I am already getting post concert depression and the show isn't even over yet. I don't know what Im going to do. I can't live without him. I need to meet him and talk to him. A very clever but risky idea came into mind. WE ARE GOING TO SNEAK BACKSTAGE.

The concert ended so I decided to tell Camila my rebellious idea. "Mila, we are sneaking in. We are going to find a way backstage." I said. "Ariana?! Are you crazy we are going to get caught!!" she yelled back. "You know how much it would mean to me to meet him right?" she nodded, "Now let's get going!"

😏😏😏😏😏

jdbsizzle
💜✨