Enough of me. I'm almost done eating my lunch too and I noticed my family isn't done with their meal yet, which means I can't wash the dishes yet, so I decided to get back to my room and grab my phone.

I checked my Tumblr inbox and saw that Karla sent me two messages.

>> hey apologies for replying late but i know ure prolly snoring ur night away uhmm so u really wanted to meet me?

>> also do u know my friend philip, cos u know ure in the PHILIPpines...... :)

I've been talking to Karla for about three months now and I'm so used to her puns I don't even cringe anymore. I just laugh it off. I think she's cute.

I heard my mom shouting again that they're done eating and I should take reigns with the dishes. I kept my phone at the back pocket of my shorts so I can reply to Karla later.

While washing the plates and utensils, I revisited my memory of meeting Karla online.

*Flashback*

As I peacefully draw random doodles on my journal, I heard my phone continuously vibrating. At first I thought someone is calling but to my surprise notifications from Tumblr came after another. Wow well that's new. I checked each of the notifications and I saw that they're from the same account. I decided to see the blog post this person "loved" first because I have a hint as to how he/she probably reached my blog. And my assumptions were right since he/she indeed saw first my one and only popular post.

It's a post of a painting I did once. It's kind of sensual in a way but not really.

It's a painting of books and fingers portrayed explicitly, insinuating that a person's experience in reading books may be depicted similarly to a woman pleasuring herself

It's a painting of books and fingers portrayed explicitly, insinuating that a person's experience in reading books may be depicted similarly to a woman pleasuring herself. Might be sexist for me to use the female genitalia, but can you blame me, it's the female genitalia.

Vaginas are awesome. There's a reason why clitoris is also called the bundle of nerves. Although, I don't get it why people call it uglies in general.

Like if you're a girl and suddenly that day came, when your innocence is crushed, or when you became aware that a completely different world exists, you know there's no going back. Curiosity eats you so you succumb to experimenting yourself. You'll realize boys talk about it a lot finally recognizing girls can actually experience the same pleasure as well, maybe even more, but society seemingly prohibits talking about it. Like it's a bad thing. Girl's sexuality is a bad thing. Uglies.

That's how I thought about it and I want to change that. But sure..... got to admit I prefer the flowers too than the bees.

Anyway, I checked more of the notifications and this person "loved" my other artworks and one line thoughts. Out of gratefulness, I opted on visiting her ask box and sent a thank-you-for-appreciating-my-blog message. I also took notice that the account's owner is a she while briefly visiting her blog.