After the Surgery

Troian's POV
I was impatiently waiting for Emily to be done. I had just woken up from a nap and it had only been 2 hours. The doctors said it would take 2-4 hours so I wasn't sure when she would be done. I walked over to the front desk and ask if they had any information. They said they didn't know. I walked back over to Keegan and Grace and sat down.

Keegan's POV
Grace had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I was in the process of memorizing my lines for next week's episode. Troian had already woken up and was sitting next to me on her phone. All of a sudden a doctor walks up to us. "Emily has finished and is now resting." the doctor tells us. "Can we see her?" asks Troian. "You may see her when she wakes up." says the doctor. The doctor then walks away. "I wonder how everything went!" Troian tells me. She then lays her head on my shoulder and tries to go back to sleep to pass time. I then feel Grace's head lift off my shoulder.

Grace's POV
I had just woken up from a long nap. Daddy tells me Emily is done with surgery! I was super excited to see her, but then Daddy tells me we can't see her until she wakes up.

Keegan's POV
After an hour of waiting, a nurse finally walks over and tells us she is awake. The nurse then leads us to her room. We all walk in a immediately Emily's face lights up with a smile. The nurse gives us some time to give her hugs and talk to her before telling Troian and I that the doctor wants to speak to us.

Troian's POV
The doctor pulls Keegan and I out of the room to speak to us about the surgery. "We successfully removed the toy, but make sure you keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't eat something again." the doctor tells us. I immediately hug Keegan. He then gives us some more details about the surgery and then we walk back in the room.

Emily's POV
Everyone is asking me so many questions.  I don't know what to answer. I don't really remember the surgery. It was very quick for me. It kinda of just felt like I took a nap. I see the scar where they took out the tumor. It looks kinda of scary. As Mom and Dad were talking to Grace, I slowly drifted back to sleep.

hey guys! omg its has been so long! im sorry i havent posted but heres a chapter dont know if its very good so let me know and let me know what i should put in other chapters