Surgery

Keegan's POV

I pull the car into a parking spot and get out. I run to the other side of the car and open Troian's door for her. Troian helps Emily out of the car while I get Grace out. Troian puts Emily on her ihip while I hold Grace's hand and walk with her. We walk into the hospital and go over to the desk. After talking to the front desk, I walk over and sit down with Troian and the girls. "Emily Allen!" a nurse calls. Troian stands up an puts Emily down. Troian and Emily walk over to the nurse while I sit and wait with Grace.

Troian's POV
"Okay, I'll take her in and the rest of the family can wait in the waiting room." the nurse tells me. "I can't go in with her?" I ask. "No, I'm sorry, but you can see her when she is resting." the nurse says. "Oh, okay." I say while putting Emily on the ground. I squat down next to her and give her a big hug. "I love you and I promise your going to be okay." I tell while giving her a kiss on her forehead. The nurse walks her down the hallway into a room. Once I can't see her anymore, I go and sit down with Keegan. He puts his hand on my thigh. I rest my head on his shoulder. "She is gonna do fine, babe. She is a tough girl." Keegan says to me while kissing my forehead. My eyelids get heavy and I slowly drift off to sleep with my head on Keegan's shoulder.

Grace's POV
My sister is in surgery. I try to focus on a game on my Daddy's phone, but I can't stop thinking about Emily. The doctors say it should take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours. It has been exactly 10 minutes and I was already getting impatient. I lean on my daddy and slowly fall asleep.

Keegan's POV
Troian laid on one shoulder and Grace laid on my other shoulder. They were both fast asleep. It had been only about 30 minutes. I was getting very tired, but I knew I needed to stay awake unless something happened durning the surgery. I read a book on my phone and then switch and tried to start memorizing my lines for the episode we were filming this week. I patiently waited for Emily to get out. Hoping everything would go right.
___________________________________
hey guys! :)
um sorry if some of the information about surgeries and hospitals are wrong. i have never had to have surgery so i dont know how it works. anyway, thanks for 1k views ❤️