2nd Night

Emily's POV
So...Many...People. That was all I had to say when my daddy asked me how I liked the PLL studio. We met the whole cast! I wait patiently as Daddy grabs all his things. We walk over to my Mommy's room and wait as she grabs her things. Daddy picks me up as we walk outside. I lay my head on his shoulder. My eyelids get very heavy and soon I'm fast asleep.

Keegan's POV
I feel Emily lay her head on my shoulder. I know she will have most likely fallen asleep before I get to the car. As we approach the car, I pull out the keys and unlock it. I head to the trunk and put my things in it. I wait as Troian puts her things in the trunk and then shut it. I walk over to the left side of the car and open the door. I carefully lay Emily down into her carseat, trying not to wake her. I buckle her in and then hop in the driver's seat. "What do you want to eat?" I ask Grace and Troian. "Chick-fli-a?" Troian asks. "Sounds good!" I say as I press my foot down on the gas pedal. I play the music very softly as I drive to Chick-fli-a. When I arrive, I pull into the drive-thru. Troian gently shakes Emily awake. "What do you guys want?" She asks them. "Chicken nuggets and lemonade." They both answer. When we pull up, I order what everyone wants, then pull up to the next window to pay and get our food. Once I leave the drive-thru, I start to head home. When we get home, I help Emily and Grace out of the car. Once we get inside, I sit the girls down and give them there food. They love it! Once there done, Troian and I take them upstairs for a bath. Emily was so tired that she almost fell asleep in the bath! Once there done, we dry them off and put them in some cozy red pajamas. Emily is very tired so I take her upstairs. I read her a stories until she falls asleep.

Troian's POV
I take Grace downstairs because she is not as tired as Emily. "What do you want to do?" I ask her. "Can we take pictures?" she asks. "Sure, sweetie" I answer, as I pull out my phone. We take many selfies and I take lots of cute pictures of just her. "Can I take some of you?" she asks. "Sure" I say, as I hand her my phone. She tells me what poses to do and what face to make. She takes many, many pictures. After Keegan comes down, we take a few more selfies with him and show him some of our pictures. Grace starts to get tired, so we head upstairs. We sit on her bed together chosing which photos we like and soon she drifts off the sleep. Once she is asleep, I head to my room and get ready for bed. Once I'm ready, I climb into to bed next to Keegan and snuggle up next to him. We talk for a little about our day and how it was. We
slowly drift of to sleep.
---------------------------------------
Hey Guys! I don't if I should do this. No one is really reading it :( How do I get more people to read it? I work really hard on these. If you read can u just comment :) if u thought it was good and then :( if you it was bad and say why, PLEASE!! It doesn't take that long! And please be honest!