The Morning Before

Grace's POV

I cried. I cried for hours. My mom held me until I fell asleep. Emily's surgery was tomorrow. She didn't deserve this. She was a good kid and a good little sister. I couldn't believe that my little 4 year old sister was having surgery.

Troian's POV

Half-way through the night, I got out of the bed with Grace. I went to my room picked up Emily and placed her in bed next to Grace. I then went back to my room. I snuggled up next to Keegan and started to cry. "Hey, Hey baby. Are you okay?" he said while kissing my forehead. "It's too much. I'm trying to stay strong for Grace, but I can't handle this." I told him. "Hey, I'm right here. I will help you get through this." he tells me. I falls asleep in his arms and he holds me tightly.

Keegan's POV

The next morning, I wake up with Troian in my arms. I kiss the top of her head and then get out of bed. I walk into the kids' room and saw Emily wide awake. "Hey, you should be sleeping whatcha ya doing awake?" I ask. "I'm worried." she answers. I sit down next to her as Troian walks in and sits down on the other side of her bed. "Did I hear that someone was worried?" Troian says. "Ya, that would be me." Emily says, while raising her hand. "Aw, your gonna do fine. I promise, sweetie." Troian tells her. We all sit there for a few minutes until Grace wakes up. Troian baths and gets the girls dressed while I cook them something to eat. "Hey girls! Pancakes are ready!" I yell up the stairs. I hear footsteps coming running down the stairs. "Did someone say pancakes?" Grace asks. I give them there pancakes then walk upstairs to see Troian. "Hey babe, you doing ok?" I ask her as I come up behind her. "Ya, just nervous." she tells me. "She gonna be fine, I promise." I tell her. I wait for her to finish doing her hair and then we walk down to the kitchen together.

Troian's POV
"Hey girls! Grab your bags, we need to get going." I tell them. I help Emily put her shoes on while Keegan helps Grace. We all walk out the door and I strap Emily in her carseat. I then walk to the other side and strap Grace in. I hop in the passenger seat and turn on the radio. We all jammed out and forgot about what was going to happen later today.