Take your kids to work day?

NEW COVER! :)

Grace's POV
Mommy & Daddy hop in the front seats after buckling up Emily and I. The car ride is a little bumpy. Mommy puts the music up really loud and started to dance. Emily and I danced too. It was so much fun!! When we arrived, there was a sign that read "Ravenswood Elementary School". "Come on girls, let's get you signed up" Daddy said as he helped me out of the car. I hopped out and then ran over to Emily. I grabbed her hand with my left hand and grabbed my Daddy's hand with my right.

Troian's POV
I helped Emily out of the car as we arrived at the school. I grabbed her hand and we started to walk in. I look over and see Grace grab Emily's hand. I think about my sister. I miss her and I wish we had that type of relationship.  We all walk in holding hands. I pull Emily towards the office. As we walk to the office, I hear a little voice call out "Mommy?". I look down and see Emily reaching up at me. "Will you carry me?" she asks while making a puppy dog face. I lift her up and put her on my side. We walk in the office and towards the desk. "Hello, how may I help you?" the lady at the desk asks. "We would like to enroll our daughters at this school." I tell the lady. "Well good choice, and very wise to do it at the beginning of the year" she tells us while grabbing some paperwork. "Please fill this paperwork out and get them check-ups, they can start tomorrow" she says while handing us paperwork. "TOMORROW?!?" I say, very shocked. "We need them to start today" Keegan says, budging in to stop me from losing my temper. "I'm sorry, they must start tomorrow" she says and then sits back down and starts working again.

Keegan's POV
I grab the paperwork and walk out to the car, still holding Grace's hand. I look behind me and see a frustrated Troian holding Emily on her side. We walk out to the car and I put Grace in her carseat. I look over to make sure Troian is buckling Emily in right. I go around the car and open Troian's door for her. I walk back over to my side and hop in. "What are we going to do?" I say to Troian as I close my car door. She suggests we look up so daycares nearby. We can't find any for Grace, but we found some for Emily. I look over at the time and see that its 8:27am. "Babe, we need to get to work" I tell Troian as I put the key in. I turn up the music and we all dance as I drive to the PLL Studio.

QOTD: Who POV do you like the best?
AOTD: All!

xoxo, K