First Time Visit to PLL Studio

Keegan's POV

I pulled into the PLL Studio Parking Lot and got out of the car. I went over to Emily's door and helped her out. I put her on my hip and then waited from Troian to come around the other side of the car with Grace. We walked inside and headed toward our dressing rooms. "Marlene!" I call as I see her walk past us. "What is it, Keegan? And who our these gorgeous little ones?" She asked looking at Emily at my hip. "Our daughters. We had them at a young age and then put them in a adoption place. Yesterday, we went back to get them. I was wondering if they would be able to stay in our dressing rooms today. We can't get them into school until tomorrow." I tell her, hoping she says yes. "As long as they don't cause problems, they may" she answers.

Troian's POV

"Thank you so much!" I tell Marlene. "Come on, Grace" I say, pulling her towards the
dressing rooms. Mine and Keegan's dressing rooms are connected. I put Grace in mine and Keegan put Emily in his. I put my things away and start to get ready for my scene. "Troian & Keegan to Makeup and Wardrobe!" I hear, come over the speaker. "Grace, let's go!" I say as I pick her up and take her there. Keegan and I sit down and then place Grace & Emily next to us. We give them each a ipad for them to play games on and then we get our makeup & outfit done.

Keegan's POV
After makeup & wardrobe, Troian and I take the girls to Ashley and Shay. "Hey guys, there's a spoby scene coming up and we don't want them to see it. Can you watch them for us?" Troian asks, as we walk up to Shay & Ashley. "Haha! Sure, no problem!" Shay answers. "Hey guys, I'm Ashley and that's Shay!" Ashley says, introducing herself and Shay to the girls. "I'm Grace and this is Emily" says Grace, with lots of energy. Ashley puts Emily on her lap and lets her play on her phone. Shay does the same with Grace. Troian and I walk over to the set and do some last minute runs of our lines. Spoby scenes are really easy for us because we are dating in real life. After the scene, we head back to Shay & Ashley. We hear giggles as we approach Shay's dressing room. "Hey girls! Did you have fun?" I ask, as I give them both hugs. "Tons!" Emily replies. "Let's go meet the rest of the cast!" I say, as I pick up Grace and head towards Lucy & Ian's dressing rooms. "Thanks again guys!" I say, before I leave Shay's dressing room. When we arrive at Lucy & Ian's dressing room, they both introduce themselves. We go around the whole studio and introduce the girls to everyone. Troian & I film a few more scenes, some together and some apart. After we finish our last scenes, we head back to our dressing rooms.
---------------------------------------
xoxo, K
love you guys! keep commenting and favoriting! If you have any ideas, leave a comment!