Getting Adjusted

Keegan's POV
BEEP! BEEP! I slowly open my eyes and reach my arm over to turn off the alarm. I lay in bed contemplating everything that had happened yesterday. I slowly stand up and walk over to Troian's side of the bed. "Get up, honey! We need to get ready!" I say as I shake her awake. Once I see Troian start to get up, I walk over to Emily and Grace's room. Emily is already up and she is just sitting up in her bed, quietly. "Hello!" she says to me in her little cheery voice. "Good Morning, Princess! How did you sleep?" I ask her while sitting on the edge of her bed. "AMAZING!" she says, loud enough that I'm worried she will wake Grace, then I remember that it is the morning and I need to wake Grace up anyway. I walk over to Grace's bed and slowly nudge her. "Good Morning, Sunshine!" I say as I see her opening her eyes. "Come girls! We need to get ready!" I quickly say as I notice the time on the alarm clock beside the their beds. I grab a purple dress with polka-dots and a pink belt for Emily. After I send her to Troian to get her hair done. For Grace, I grab so jean capris and a red shirt and send her to Troian also. After I send the girls to Troian, I quickly run to my room and get dressed.

Troian's POV
I put on a basic outfit and throw my hair in a bun because the makeup and wardrobe people have to make my hair & makeup a certain way. I finish brushing my teeth and right after that in comes Emily and Grace to get their hair done. I grab a small brush and just brush Emily's hair out and put in a small pink flower clip. For Grace's hair, I quickly put it up in a small ponytail. I help them brush their teeth and then we all walk downstairs. When we get downstairs, Keegan has made the girls chocolate chip pancakes! They jump up and down with excitement! We sit them down and give the forks and teach them how to cut it. We give them milk and they chug it down. When they finish breakfast, Keegan and I help them put on their shoes. For Grace's shoes, I put on black tennis shoes with high white socks.

Emily's POV
My daddy helps me put on my shoes. He put on pink velcro shoes. I love them! My daddy grabs my bag and my mommy grabs Grace's bag. We all walk out the door and to the car. Daddy & Mommy help Grace and I into our carseats and then hop in the front seat. And we are off and ready to take on the day!

I decided to continue writing the story because I do like writing it. I will do about one chapter a week. I hope you like this! I want to keep the story going for awhile so I made this one a little short!
Hope you enjoy this chapter,
Love you guys! K