s i x t e e n ;

s i x t e e n ;

Back in the guest room where the twins Andy and Ollie were staying for the weekend, there was another person added to their party of five. Logan was one of the unwanted, along with his clingy girlfriend Maria Valentina who liked to get the point across that he was her boyfriend, and of course Danielle who had found the way to leech herself onto Ollie like the life sucking person she was--according to Louise, or course. 

The visitor weekend had gone from great to okay, to bad, to worse with each new person added to the group. Danielle's two henchwomen hadn't made it to the guest rooms and Louise guessed it was in an attempt to give their friend some alone time with Ollie.

Louise sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"I honestly just want the weekend to be over." She muttered to no one in particular.

With what all the people in the room, no one noticed as she snuck away to get some fresh air. Her school opened up to a hiking trail in the forest which the girls were encouraged not to go into alone, and not to go into at night because of the dangerous wild life they might find there. Louise walked into the first line of trees, to remain invisible if anyone were to pass by. Logan was being held captive by Maria, Ollie by Danielle, while Annie and Andy were blissfully keeping each other company. That left only Louise and Aimee, which at the moment Louise preferred to be alone over hearing Aimee whine about Logan having a girlfriend.

She sat down, leaning her back against one of the tree trunks and got her phone out. Louise Belcher felt like she needed some excitement in her life. Her days at St. Mary's Academy were repetitive and bleak. But she couldn't exactly have any fun either. One wrong step would get her suspended and then she would be sent to a juvenile detention center, and all for accidentally burning down Mr. Frond's office. 

Louise got her cellphone out of her pocket and skimmed through her contacts until she found the person she was looking for. 

Gene.

Her older brother was in New York, in his second year at Julliard school of Music. One of the most prestigious in the country. Louise had at first been amazed that he got in when he was the kind of boy who loved things like fart noises. But the talent was there, and when Julliard accepted him, he vowed to be a more serious person. 

Up until now, he had actually achieved it and Louise hardly recognized him anymore. But it was understandable. He loved music than the ability to goof off and be silly. 

louise: gene

gene: hey louise, whats up??

louise: would you be able to visit next weekend?

gene: idk. why?

louise: bc i need ur help with something.

That something was a prank she wanted to play on Danielle for stealing her friends from her. Louise was almost certain Danielle wasn't actually interested in Ollie. She only wanted his attention because he was a boy, and because he was Louise's friend and she would take any chance to mess with her.

Gene promised her he would try to make it.

From what Louise knew, her brother had classes Monday through Friday, but he performed at a bar on the weekends, and that was how he made some extra money other than the student worker job he already had on campus. Getting Tina to consider it would have been harder, since she would most likely bring Jimmy Jr. along and he would be a distraction to her. Not to mention the other girls would be drooling over him like they did with Andy and Ollie.