o n e ;

o n e ;

Louise walked down the hall of her newest school with her two friends Annie and Aimee. They were twins, and she had met them during her first days at her new school. The girls were gullible and innocent, easy to manipulate, and Louise had taken them as her new sidekicks who reminded her of another pair of twins she knew back home.

Home.

She had been sent away from there months ago. Banished to a boarding school somewhere on the other end of the country after her antics saw Mr. Frond's office set on fire back at Wagstaff School. It had been an accident, a genuine accident that time. She had only intended to burn her latest report card with not-so-great grades when the trashcan set on fire with all its contents, the whole room burned not long after. But no one cared to hear her side of the story when she tried to explain. The fire department and police had been called, and when it was discovered that she had done it, along with Andy and Ollie Pesto (who were let off the hook because they had been her innocent cronies), she was taken in to the police station. The alternative set by a judge had been given to her parents in order to save Louise from juvenile detention. Her other option was boarding school for young ladies which promised to turn bad girls like her into good girls.

It was a place called St. Mary's Academy for Young Girls in New York run by Catholic nuns and the girls there were not allowed to leave school grounds on any circumstances. The only time they were allowed off campus was during winter and summer vacations. The school was specifically for rich girls whose parents didn't have the time to raise them, but Louise had gotten a special scholarship from the government in a last attempt at correcting her delinquent behavior. Louise was ready for her second semester at that school. One more year and she would be done with it, onto another four years of learning at some university. That was if she wanted to.

Her first class of the day was scientific concepts with Professor Johnson, which was a combination of lessons in both chemistry and college physics. Louise had been looking forward to that class because she knew from Annie and Aimee that the teacher was an older woman who apparently had given up on teaching and let the students do whatever they wanted during class time. That was just what Louise liked to do. She hated having to take orders from anyone, and that included teachers.

She walked into the classroom that morning with her two friends--who were also her roommates--and she was surprised to see no elderly woman there, but rather a young teacher who looked to be in his mid twenties at the latest. 

He was a tall young man with blonde hair that was grown out slightly and combed neatly to the side, blue eyes that matched the color of the bright blue sky, and a face with some familiarity to Louise, but she was not completely able to ascertain where she had seen him before. He was dressed with something of a business casual style. A white button down clung to his upper body and broad shoulders with a burgundy tie to accompany it. Black slacks and comfortable shoes dressed the bottom half of him. With him was the school's principal, mother superior, her face stern and serious as her eyes went into contact with Louise's own. The seventeen year old hurried to find a seat in the back of the classroom and her friends did the same. Most of the other girls had taken all the available seats in the front, just to get a better look at the new teacher. But Louise didn't mind, she liked sitting in the back.

The bell rang just as the three girls sat down, announcing that classes were about to begin for the day. There was chattering in the classroom as girls talked to their friends with buzzing excitement. Some talked about their summer vacation, months in Hawaii, road trips to different parts of the world...Louis had spent the entirety of her summer vacation working at her parents' restaurant. They needed all the help they could get since Gene had gone off to study music at Julliard, and Tina was off at USC with Jimmy Jr. She was studying at the journalism school there, while Jimmy was still into dancing and had gotten into the school's dance program. After ages of her older sister crushing on the boy from the restaurant across the street from her family's, he had finally noticed that he loved her too. Louise was the only one left that could help around the restaurant, and she had never been much help anyway.