I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour

Miles' Pov:
Rumbling from the tour bus jolts me awake. As I try to open my eyes the light blinds me. I'm fully aware than I need a shower, and a good clean up. I try to sit up, but I'm trapped by a body pressed into mine. Alex. He looks so beautiful his longish hair now messed up, and his lips swollen and chapped obviously from last night's antics. Talking about last night, flash backs of the events pass through my mind. My cheeks turn red, as I come to terms that I actually had a threesome with Alex and Noel. Where is Noel actually? I push up off the bed making Alex groan a little. I find some random clothes that were lying around on the floor, and put them on. I need coffee. I look around the room and find a note in messy writing it said "Thanks for last night Miles and Alex, will see you at the festival later today. Noel G x". I fold the piece of paper up and shove it into my pocket. Alex moans out so I take that as a gesture to go and make coffee, and quick.

Alex's Pov:
Miles walking around the room stirs me, my head feels like a drum. The next thing I know the scent of Coffee fills my nose, and I have a steaming mug in my hand. I don't even speak or look at Miles, till I'm half way through my coffee. When I do finally look up he's leant again the draws and staring into his coffee. I let out a small laugh, that I regret almost instantly due to the extreme headache I was suffering. "What you laughing at" Miles huffs. "Nothing love just wondering if I could only find someone who stares so loveling at me, like you do with coffee I would be complete" I snigger. Miles didn't find it funny though. He slams his coffee down that makes me jump, and then he makes his way over to me. I'm still in bed with the cover wrapped around me. He grabs my coffee off me, and I cry out he places it gently on the floor near by. "So you liked to me stare at you Turner? You like this?" He says and pins me down against the bed, making me head swim a little. "Well you don't need to find no one else to stare at you, because I'm your boyfriend" he whispers in my ear and then releases me.

Miles' Pov:
We spend most of the day travelling on the tour bus, so it gives us chance to catch up on sleep, and our hangovers to wear off. When we arrive at the festival, it was full to the brim and we had to be snuck in. We had a few hours to look around and listen to a few bands. "Miles, come on we will be late for Noel Gallaghers set" Alex whines at me while pulling my arm a little. We learned from last time not to wear any decent clothes, so I was wearing a old Liverpool football top; paired with some old jeans and trainors; and Alex a faded Morrissey t-shirt and a pair of black jeans and some cute leather shoes, that matched his leather jacket. He also had on his rounded sunglasses, that made him look like John Lennon. "Okay Mr eager, I shouldn't have to get jealous of Noel should I?" I ask Alex. "No of corse not Mi your the only one for me, but I just wanted to see his set that's all" Alex whines. I agree and we make our way to the stage he's at. We get in backstage with our passes, and he's already on the stage. He's pretty good. When the set finishes Noel comes backstage and grins at us "So you came? Do you wanna do and encore with me?" He asks. Me and Alex both scream with delight "of corse we would like to" I say for both of us. "But Mi we are in old clothes and that" Alex reasons. "Look Alex it doesn't matter you can rock anything la" I say. Honestly, when i first met Alex he wasn't overly bothered about his appearance or anything, but now he is I guess that's what the music industry does to you; It makes you grow up, and fast. I can say that there isn't nothing wrong with wanting to look good, but I know that Alex thinks about it to much but it isn't his fault. I mean Alex is very famous and wherever he goes there is always someone who will notice who he is. It's not so bad for me. Nevertheless I manage to convince Alex to do and encore with me and Noel, it was great. Our set was due to be on in about an hour, so we headed back to the tour bus to get ready.

Alex's Pov:
"Miles I have nothing to wear" I complain."Oh Alex please just here" Miles says shoving a t-shirt in my arms. The t-shirt was one of Miles' favourites so I was quite pleased. "So do you like me that much now I get to wear your best clothes" I tease. "Yes my little monkey now get ready" Miles was already dressed in a sharp black suit and it looked like he was going to a wedding, I look him up and down.

Miles' Pov:
Alex was eye fucking me and it made me laugh. "What you laughing at Kane"."Nothing just the fact you don't seem to hide the fact your practically fucking me with your eyes la. I will meet you backstage when your ready, hurry because we've got a gig to do in 10 minutes". With that I go and get ready for the gig. When Alex finally joins me he looks gorgeous as ever. "Alex I think I'm going to have a hard time concentrating tonight with you dressed like that" I whisper into his ear. "You will be definitely hard, by the end of the gig for sure Mi" Alex says with a wink. I didn't have time to reply, because we were hearded off onto the stage where loads of fans were waiting for us. The set went very well and Alex looked amazing. We thanked the crowd, and kissed and a massive cheer went up I'm glad everyone as supportive of our relationship. We headed back to the tour bus, high off the gig and crowd. We collapsed into bed, fully clothed and fell asleep.